Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

I know it's probably just a button on some addon somewhere but how do I get rid of this -AGGRO- thing right in the centre of my screen? Thanks for the help in advance!

I'm looking for 2 things

-Something that track addon memoryusage.
    -Something that count BG win/loose ratio.
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    I know it's probably just a button on some addon somewhere but how do I get rid of this -AGGRO- thing right in the centre of my screen? Thanks for the help in advance!
    Your picture

I think it is DeadlyBossMods. You can disable that -AGGRO- in options.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    I'm looking for 2 things

-Something that track addon memoryusage.
    -Something that count BG win/loose ratio.
    - Default UI
    - Spreadsheet

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by thetemplar
    hey,
    im looking for an addon which remembers the main name of some twinks, so that the chat is like:

[16:54] Twink(Main): *text*

is there maybe an plugin for prat?
    This would be "AltNames", one of the Prat modules. It's included in every "installation" of Prat. Just turn it on in the config menu and start typing in those alts
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Thats in xperl options, I'm not sure if it's in global tab, I stopped using it but I'm sure it's from xperl.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by miLl3niUm&Soora
    -AGGRO- help
    Thanks for the help guys but i can't find it anywhere, turned off anything that looked like it displayed aggro but to no avail!

Did you disable the one in xperl too?
    Can you please list your addons?

I change some things in my UI and now i have this little list of cooldowns (see Screenshot) and i have no clue which addon or which option it is, i check all the target options but no luck to remove it.

I use the following addons:

Maby anyone recognize this

Classtimer.

Quote Originally Posted by maeul
    I change some things in my UI and now i have this little list of cooldowns (see Screenshot) and i have no clue which addon or which option it is, i check all the target options but no luck to remove it.

I use the following addons:

Maby anyone recognize this
    Those are from Quartz the castbar mod. It has a built in timer module attached. You can either turn it off from the addon menu or from the in-game configuration menu.

Thats from Quartz

Thanks for the help guys but i can't find it anywhere, turned off anything that looked like it displayed aggro but to no avail!

X-perl options, Helper tab on the bottom right side there's a check box for "Aggro Warning". Uncheck that.

I noticed while doing my dailies yesterday that whenever I entered combat I had a black transparent border come up around the outside of my screen (obviously to let me know I'm in combat). I'd like to know what addon is doing this so I can turn it off/remove it. Here is a list of all the addons I'm using (Yes, quite a few): http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7389/addonlist.png

Quote Originally Posted by Toez
    I noticed while doing my dailies yesterday that whenever I entered combat I had a black transparent border come up around the outside of my screen (obviously to let me know I'm in combat). I'd like to know what addon is doing this so I can turn it off/remove it. Here is a list of all the addons I'm using (Yes, quite a few): http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7389/addonlist.png
    I have the same problem, waiting for an asnwer too

I wanna see how much an item is worth at the vendor. Somebody know a mod that can show me this?

im looking for a way to "split" my dominos/bartender-bars like this:

[1][2][3][4] *freespace* [5][6][7][8]
    (not: [1][2][3][4] *freespace* [9][10][11][12])

the problem is that the space is bigger than 4 unused buttons...
    furthermore i need a row of 6-7 buttons, because mindcontrol needs more than 4 buttons an if i leave buttons free behind grid there wuold be buttons while mindcontrolling..
    and splitting 1 row into two isn possible, because every 2nd row is 1/2button displaced...

heres a screenshot:
    http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=w...09_145uf52.jpg

i want the left buttons on the right side too..

/sry 4 my bad english ^^

Can't you just add/enable an extra bar?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoraba
    Hello, I'm not too great with DogTags it would seem because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to create a DogTag with Pitbull that would basically just add a color to the text for Power, Health and Name. I'd prefer to keep the "Absolute Short" Default for Power and Health and just add colors to them but again, I guess I'm unable to understand DogTags.

So In short I want to do 2 things with Pitbull: Add a color to the Health / Power and add a color to the name on the target depending on its class (Example: Shaman = Blue, Paladin = Pink.. ect)
    since servers are down i'm going to try and do this from memory. basically just add :Classcolor after the HP/Power Code. I use this for the classes, and use another to show the HP/Power color (ex: full hp=green, 75%=yellow, 50%=orange, 25%=red). when i can log in i'll take a look.

edit: here is the code i just typed in and it works [Status or FractionalHP(known=true):Short:ClassColor or PercentHP:Percent]

Screenshot