Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Dulba your a legend ;D

Probely the closest thing im gonna get to it

Quote Originally Posted by Dulba
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_QfJ...e=channel_page

I need to know the addon that shows up in the middle of his screen with his Art Of War Divine Plea (5:45) and other things, and also the addon that shows the hes stunned or something like that (6:40). Thank you.

well the health and mana bar around it is called cockpit i think but as for your question, i have no idea what that addon is

http://i40.tinypic.com/28w2dyo.jpg

the Shouts and Debuffs on the target, the icons next to player and Target frame, anyone know what addon that is?
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@warptwist

Probably Auracle. It has to be set up, but is VERY configurable. I use it on my SP for my dots/debuffs. That looks like it was set up by a warrior tank for the debuffs he wants to watch on his target.

@Dulba

That could be either a specially configured Power Auras Classic (usually just called Power Auras), or something designed specifically for those functions. I'm unaware of what it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulba
    also could be ClassTimer
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

An addon which shows when something is of CD, like flashes in the middle of the screen. For example when sudden death procs it comes up in the middle of your screen letting you know its ready.

Deleted

is there some sort of addon that, when i log in on one of my characters, enables and disables certain addons? e.g. i don't need paladin greater blessings, omen and recount on my shaman, but my shaman needs a totem addon and questhelper. i don't want a totem addon loaded on my paladin, nor a blessings addon on my shaman. my hunter needs a pet feeding addon, no other char needs that. they all need certain addons, like auctioneer, postal and atlasloot, but is there some addon that can disable certain addons when the loading screen is going? i just always forget disabling them, and my paladin is getting slowed badly by qhelper and aucioneer_scandata.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nickeh
    An addon which shows when something is of CD, like flashes in the middle of the screen. For example when sudden death procs it comes up in the middle of your screen letting you know its ready.
    try eventalert (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ent-alert.aspx), i think that is what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    is there some sort of addon that, when i log in on one of my characters, enables and disables certain addons? e.g. i don't need paladin greater blessings, omen and recount on my shaman, but my shaman needs a totem addon and questhelper. i don't want a totem addon loaded on my paladin, nor a blessings addon on my shaman. my hunter needs a pet feeding addon, no other char needs that. they all need certain addons, like auctioneer, postal and atlasloot, but is there some addon that can disable certain addons when the loading screen is going? i just always forget disabling them, and my paladin is getting slowed badly by qhelper and aucioneer_scandata.
    You can always disable addons by character at the character selection screen.

try eventalert (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ent-alert.aspx), i think that is what you need.
    Thanks been after an addon like this for a while now

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Raningast
    You can always disable addons by character at the character selection screen.
    the thing is, i sometimes forget to switch them, and for that, i take a large FPS hit. if it is possible, i would like to have an addon that can load certain addon combinations for certain characters. really, trying to tank with 10 FPS may be interesting, but it is not fun. i always have like 60 ms, 20 FPS, and around 55 MB addon use. when i disable scandata and questhelper, i drop to about 25 MB, which makes my framerate shoot up to 35. but i need questhelper for my leveling characters, so if i disable it for my paladin, i always forget to reenable it for my other characters.

Hi, Im trying to install Caith UI but when I do I dont get many of the profiles for Bartender/chatter/pitbull and so on. I back up my Interface and WTF folders and then drag the Caith UI ones into my wow files and restart my game but no profiles still. And all the .lua files are in my saved variables folder so idk

the thing is, i sometimes forget to switch them, and for that, i take a large FPS hit. if it is possible, i would like to have an addon that can load certain addon combinations for certain characters. really, trying to tank with 10 FPS may be interesting, but it is not fun. i always have like 60 ms, 20 FPS, and around 55 MB addon use. when i disable scandata and questhelper, i drop to about 25 MB, which makes my framerate shoot up to 35. but i need questhelper for my leveling characters, so if i disable it for my paladin, i always forget to reenable it for my other characters.
    just go one by one in your character selection screen and enable/disable the addons .. its not hard
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

This is one of the reasons I use Ampere. I can change the "per-character" loading of addons inside the game, in the Blizzard-provided Addons Config screen.

My suggestion for easiest configuration would be this: At the character select screen, click "Disable All" addons, and then go one-by-one and enable the addons that ALL of your characters use. Then load each character, go into Ampere, and turn on the extra addons you want for just THAT character. This removes the "don't need this, do need this" mess that most people have to go through when they set up each character's addons.

Hi!

I'm looking for a mod similar to "Move Anything!" the reason being that MA! now seems to be bugged beyond saving.
    Alternative would be an addon that would just let me move the capturebar (for flag/bases) and the tiny vehicle (the one that pops up in WG and shows who sits where).

-Jadè of the Sha'ar EU
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

FluidFrames and FloatingFrames both allow the moving of everything. FluidFrames doesn't save the positions on all frames, but FloatingFrames does.

Also, most minimap addons have the ability to move the capture bar and the vehicle frame.

Im looking for what to type to get my buffalo to Put all my Buffs and debuffs in 1 row
    -----------------------

instead of

------
    ------
    ------
    ------

Thanks

From what I remember of Buffalo you can only have them in a list. Try Satrina's Buff Frame.

Can some1 tell an addons or edit one.
    I want something that just show the HP/power of targets as a percent and keep the real HP/Power values from blizz ui, and keep the aggro percent from blizz ui tho.
    Something like this:

If some1 knows and could send me by e-mail: lucashubes@gmail.com.

Thank you