Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    SLDT not sure what it stands for but that should do what you want.
    SLDataText
    wowinterface.com/downloads/info8539-SLDataText.html

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobpower View Post
    Is there and addon that only changes the tooltip border?
    I do not need al the other stuf that most tooltipaddons brings with.
    Here's what i found
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-oTooltip.html

Hey guys!

Does anyone here know the name of the bartexture Caiths uses for her pitbull? and mby a place to download it?

thanks /xion

Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    Hey guys!

Does anyone here know the name of the bartexture Caiths uses for her pitbull? and mby a place to download it?

thanks /xion

Download Caith UI.

Open his WTF -> Account -> Accountname -> Saved Variables

Copy his Saved Variables to your Saved Variables folder

Go into Modules -> DogTag-3.0 texts -> Enable.

And if you want his texture used on Pitbull, you'll have to use his SharedMedia.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why not just download Caith's UI and get the texture from it?

FYI, from looking at Caith's Pitbull4.lua SV file, the Player and Target frames use "Glamour4", which is part of SharedMedia by default. Some of the other frames in her current layout use the "Button" texture, which is also in SharedMedia.

Thx SLDT is perfectly right

thanks lawomous and taryble

Deleted
    Thanks Jasje It looks much better now. It messing up some other addon menus though, but that is not a real problem

Let's say I have a macro that has something like "/cast [skillname] /rw I casted a stupid spell", but if I'm, let's say, stunned, it's going to do /rw anyway. So is there any addon or a macro to do an action (play sound, say something, use another spell that's not on GCD) after another, SUCCESSFUL action? Something like that.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    FatMF - Check out the addon "Aftercast". Should do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    FatMF - Check out the addon "Aftercast". Should do what you want.
    Gonna check that out, thank you.

It's "Grid -> Status -> Incoming Heals", and then change the color. Your Current Health is affected by the "Grid -> Status -> Health -> Unit Health" color (I'm using color 00ffff for unit health, and 00ff00 for incoming heals, and the color difference is very obvious).
    your configuration doesnt work, or i did something wrong, some screens:
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1278950994 - unit health configuration (class coloring ticked so it should be white as it is.)
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1278951141 - inc. heals configuration, set to color green.
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1278951560 - frame->healing bar color -> ticked inc heals and unit health + small instruction on screen
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1278951754 - frame->healing bar color -> unticked inc heals and ticked unit health + instruction.

any more advices?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You know you were configuring the wrong portion of the frame, right? You had your incoming heals set to your HEALTH bar, not the HEALING bar.

Frame -> Health Bar -> clear all ticks except for "Unit Health"
    Frame -> Healing Bar -> clear all ticks except for "Incoming Heals"

This should work properly. It's how I have it set up on my Priest and Shaman.

Also, you might want to update your Grid. They removed "Health Bar" from portions of the frame that can be altered, so that would help with the confusion. :-)

You know you were configuring the wrong portion of the frame, right? You had your incoming heals set to your HEALTH bar, not the HEALING bar.

Frame -> Health Bar -> clear all ticks except for "Unit Health"
    Frame -> Healing Bar -> clear all ticks except for "Incoming Heals"

This should work properly. It's how I have it set up on my Priest and Shaman.

Also, you might want to update your Grid. They removed "Health Bar" from portions of the frame that can be altered, so that would help with the confusion. :-)
    Curse says that i have the newest version of grid:| everthing is almost good except that the inc heal bar is still gray. can you send me your configuration of grid please?

Since searching has been disabled sorry if this has been posted but what addon is the buff icons with the timer bar instead of text?

Pic Here

Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    if I'm in a crappy group one of my favorites to use is:
    "is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18"

The big buff icons are probably SBF, and the small buff icons under the minimap are probably Utopia.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hey guys

( Sorry for my bad english it's my second language )
    i hope u understand what im asking for anyway.

I got a little Porblem with Bartender. Im currently working at a minimalistic Ui.
    I still hide the pitbull Frames when im out of Combat.
    I want the BartenderBars fade out when the pitbull Frames fade out.
    So is there a Way to Set my pitbull Frames As parentframes in bartender ( like with kgpanels )

If there is no way to do that can i config this Script " [mod:alt][combat]show;hide " that when i Hit alt the Bars show and only get hide again when i press alt again sth. Like a " on and off switch" for my Bars

greetz mookoo
    and again sorry for my bad english
    hope u understand my problem

Yo guys.

I've been using blizzard standard UI for four years now, so I thought it was time to get a nice looking UI, and was hoping that you could help me with finding a nice, clean addon that works for SP and Elem (need at least 30 btns, as I'm doing alot of pvp n arena with my SP. And want addons that works in the same way as Grid, Gladius and Threatmeter built in if possible).

I've been working with Interfaceaddons before but I just end up with a mess all over the screen, which leads to me nerdraging and just deleting all of it.

Appreciate all help

Is there a mod to help watch the DPS in Twillight realm and Physical Realm for Ruby Sanctum ?