Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternadeus
    What mod do you use to make your loot window like this?

http://images.tabulas.com/81674/l/random.JPG
    That's Xloot.

What is the name of the mod that shows the damage a spell will do on the button?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Magjua
    What is the name of the mod that shows the damage a spell will do on the button?

Thanks!
    DrDamage

Thanks much

Sorry if this was already posted, reading 46 pages would take forever; x.x.

I'm looking for a Cooldown mod, for myself. I seen one in specific I would like, but I forgot the name. It had a small button(This persons was over their character health) and it showed a number inside. It showed Sprint/Cloak of shadows/Evasion/etc. All of that.

Any info greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by celeruen
    I'm looking for a Cooldown mod, for myself. I seen one in specific I would like, but I forgot the name. It had a small button(This persons was over their character health) and it showed a number inside. It showed Sprint/Cloak of shadows/Evasion/etc. All of that.

Any info greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    I think you are looking for coolDown (on curse).

Quote Originally Posted by Bhegn
    I think you are looking for coolDown (on curse).
    That one is not bad, however the one I'm thinking of is as if you took that one, and turned it sideways but put the timers inside those buttons and no bars on the outer of them. I'm sorry if that makes no sense. e.e

Thanks for the help! I'll definatly use that mod if I can't find this one. >.<

I saw this request on pvp scene and wanted to echo it here. Is there a BG addon that communicates with dead people to tell you the rezz timer on the nearest GY?

Quote Originally Posted by celeruen
    That one is not bad, however the one I'm thinking of is as if you took that one, and turned it sideways but put the timers inside those buttons and no bars on the outer of them. I'm sorry if that makes no sense. e.e
    Not sure I get what youre asking. It almost sounds like youre describing CooldownCount + an extra custom button bar (modified with any of the bar addons, bartender, etc) to always show the specific CDs you're interested in. They would always be up though and would not disappear when the CD was finished like coolDown does.

That might have been what he done, I'm not sure. Oh well.. Thanks anyway man, I'ma just make a special Cooldown bar and see if that works how i want it to.

The Raid frames at the side -
    Is it pitbull?

And if i update pitbull it resets to some stupid settings... Is there a way to save a profile or stop it doing this (WoWace updater for mac)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Your not deleting your WTF Folder correct? It might be profile error then, because i update mine all the time, and the only time it ever reset was when i updated it recently, i just backtracked and it was fine.

Noob question here, i thought the WTF folder was where all the settings were stored, surely if i delete this i lose all my settings?

When i play on another server to keep my mod set up i just copy all the stuff to the new folder on the diff acc/sever

A question on a similar line, Fubar does not keep the profile I have chosen for any of my characters. I've tried killing the saved variables for fubar and removing and installing it again. This does not work.

If this is a known bug that cannot be solved, the work around I use is the /slash command to copy the profile that I want to be used.

Does anyone know if I can autorun a macro or /slash command onload? There are several commands I need to run.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhegn
    A question on a similar line, Fubar does not keep the profile I have chosen for any of my characters. I've tried killing the saved variables for fubar and removing and installing it again. This does not work.

If this is a known bug that cannot be solved, the work around I use is the /slash command to copy the profile that I want to be used.

Does anyone know if I can autorun a macro or /slash command onload? There are several commands I need to run.

Thanks.
    AFAIK you can't call macros on loadup as the function is protected
    "PROTECTED RunMacroText("macro") - Interpret the given string as a macro and run it" from http://www.wowwiki.com/World_of_Warc...acro_Functions

though on the other hand, there surely would be a way to load all your configurational commands on logon, but that would need to be done as an addon which calls the different functions of the addons you want to configure (too much vodoo for me).

What addon does the paladin have to let him know when Blessing of Protection and Blessing of Freedom spells are ready. Just his own spell icon pops up in the middle of his screen when it become available

http://files.filefront.com/Hakugin+4.../fileinfo.html

Without even looking at the video:

Jim's Cooldown Pulse or CooldownTimers2

Edit: Didn't wanna sound rude about the "without even looking" but I hate the strange commercials every hoster with streams puts in there lately...

Finally made it through the commercials and it really seems to be: Jim's find it at http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/2235/

CooldownTimers2 is an Ace Addon (if you prefer this) that does nearly the same, but also provides some extra Bars

hi , i use perl for my player/part frames doese anyone know a addon like this besides pitbull ?
    id like to have a simple player bar in 1 colour whit 3d picture.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney
    hi , i use perl for my player/part frames doese anyone know a addon like this besides pitbull ?
    id like to have a simple player bar in 1 colour whit 3d picture.
    Why no pitbull?

Scared of the configuration or of the ressource loss?

If you disable all of the modules that you don't need it's not as ressource-hungry as any other addon that would do the same.

yeah true but every class has another color : (when you target)