Deleted
    Hi, Back in vanilla i used a addon for questing. I would thottbot all the quest tlocs and this mod would allow me to add Pointers/dots to the in-game map.

I was wondering if you guys remember what this addon is called and if it's still available or if there is a similar addon thanks.

p.s im not planning on using it for questing i need it for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Wine View Post
    Hi, Back in vanilla i used a addon for questing. I would thottbot all the quest tlocs and this mod would allow me to add Pointers/dots to the in-game map.

I was wondering if you guys remember what this addon is called and if it's still available or if there is a similar addon thanks.

p.s im not planning on using it for questing i need it for something else.
    Maybe this, TomTom.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Is there any nice addon that could remove those artwork frames around action bars from blizzard UI? Thanks.

I tried AI-art - artwork replacement, but it didn't remove/replace artwork around mine action bars, otherwise it worked as intented.
    Last edited by mmoca82837cd66; 2011-04-16 at 03:27 PM.

I'm looking for an addon which does something similar to one of the features of older versions of Hitsmode; I want a quick Combat Summary(total DPS of current combat event) sent to SCT(preferably via libSink). I don't want to use an older version of HM because it's a CPU-hog, and i wouldn't use any of it's other features anyway.

one question I have. How does one make it so SBF prioritizes your debuffs over others? For example, the target has a bunch of spriest dots and you put your dots on it. It then shows your dots ahead of theirs, and possibly, theirs in a different color (faded/grey)

Deleted
    I m trying to configure "Needtoknow" for many internal cooldowns on several chars i m interested in...many of those happen to be talents...such as Improved Hamstring. Yet i just can't get it to work... i do have the bar enabled 1st of all...i m spelling the name of the buff correctly (CAPS-wise as well!)...i input the IGDC timer to track (30 sec) and still nothing...it just doesn't work. Is the addon not supposed to work for IGCD of talents or buff gains in general of such nature? (like improved hamstring). They might not be considered IGCD i guess..so feel free to correct me by all means.

is there a mod/addon that scales all of my frames and windows in one fell-swoop or is it just something i need to spend the time with to do manually?

I have no problem spending said time, just seeing if I can make my life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelchan View Post
    is there a mod/addon that scales all of my frames and windows in one fell-swoop or is it just something i need to spend the time with to do manually?

Use in-game Ui Scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Use in-game Ui Scale.
    Right, I use that. I meant something that can scale my addons down outside of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dregthar View Post
    I m trying to configure "Needtoknow" for many internal cooldowns on several chars i m interested in...many of those happen to be talents...such as Improved Hamstring. Yet i just can't get it to work... i do have the bar enabled 1st of all...i m spelling the name of the buff correctly (CAPS-wise as well!)...i input the IGDC timer to track (30 sec) and still nothing...it just doesn't work. Is the addon not supposed to work for IGCD of talents or buff gains in general of such nature? (like improved hamstring). They might not be considered IGCD i guess..so feel free to correct me by all means.
    See if this helps at all.

3rd time posting that today, popular subject all of a sudden.

Deleted
    No unfortunately not mate, i've seen this video and 1-2 more...but nothing :S
    I've also tried using spell cooldown but of course that doesn't do the trick either...I've fixed the assumingly similar based buff from talent points: Nature's Grace on my Resto druid...it works just fine...i really don't get why the improved hamstring doesn't work though :S
    The only difference is that..it's actually a DEBUFF that you put on someone that affects YOUR OWN IGCD though...maybe that confuses the system a bit? Since it's trying to track a "self-proc" based ability that affects someone else and procs on yourself. Please if someone could throw in some ideas on the problem...or if anyone has the solution even better...i'd really appreciate it!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Nope, sorry, not possible.

Dumb question. I got Duffed's TukUI edit, and I really love how it looks. However, I'm having issues with a couple of things, and am afraid of getting my head chewed off over at the forums.

Is there a bag addon that skins the bags to match the UI, or a way to have individual bags? I hate having the merged bags, but I also hate having them mismatched. >>;
    Last edited by Neurotoxinx; 2011-04-17 at 11:37 PM.

http://youtu.be/BCtKiwVkbdo

I would love to have a ui similar to this. There is so much room while mine feels cluttered.

Quote Originally Posted by Razdornwaz View Post
    http://youtu.be/BCtKiwVkbdo

I would love to have a ui similar to this. There is so much room while mine feels cluttered.
    I personally view this UI as too large and cluttered. Just the panels take up the whole bottom 1/4 of the screen.

I personally view this UI as too large and cluttered. Just the panels take up the whole bottom 1/4 of the screen.
    While that may be true. I just want something that will free up more space and to be honest. That Ui was much better than mine when I'm raiding. I need something so there is more viewing space but enough room for me to keep track of CD's and debuffs and the whole lot. You know?

im sorry if this question has been asked before but i didnt wanna go through the 430 pages lol

does anyone know what UI the warlock that soloed Illidan uses? id really like to know, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razdornwaz View Post
    While that may be true. I just want something that will free up more space and to be honest. That Ui was much better than mine when I'm raiding. I need something so there is more viewing space but enough room for me to keep track of CD's and debuffs and the whole lot. You know?
    while i personally am a fan of people building their own UIs rather then just downloading compilations, and I am also not a personal fan of this specific UI, I would say check out TukUI. It is much "Cleaner" looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrinder View Post
    im sorry if this question has been asked before but i didnt wanna go through the 430 pages lol

does anyone know what UI the warlock that soloed Illidan uses? id really like to know, thanks
    I guess this guy says the addons he uses are:

X-Perl
    Sunn Art
    SexyMap
    Quartz
    Bartender 4
    FortExorcist
    Opie
    SCT-Damage

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok my question is - Is there a way to get bartender to work alongside with Elvui? Currently when i try turning on bartender it overrides elvui.
    My name is Legion, for we are many