Deleted
    Is there any way I can disable incoming heals on the default combat text? The only way I know so far is to disable it completely, but that also deactivates spell alerts like Overpower or Blindside (I don't like and/or use WeakAuras or the inhouse option) or entering/leaving combat messages. I'd rather not use an addon just for this and would be content with a /run script if it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by o03o View Post
    Is there any way I can disable incoming heals on the default combat text? The only way I know so far is to disable it completely, but that also deactivates spell alerts like Overpower or Blindside (I don't like and/or use WeakAuras or the inhouse option) or entering/leaving combat messages. I'd rather not use an addon just for this and would be content with a /run script if it is possible.
    Code:
    /run local t=COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO;t.HEAL.show=nil;t.HEAL_CRIT.show=nil;t.PERIODIC_HEAL.show=nil

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sshika View Post
    Code:
    /run local t=COMBAT_TEXT_TYPE_INFO;t.HEAL.show=nil;t.HEAL_CRIT.show=nil;t.PERIODIC_HEAL.show=nil
    Thank you, works like a charm.

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I was wondering if there's a script or addon that notifies me when someone battle resses me, like a sound or something very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Hello. Got problem with Weak auras. Addon don't show remaining time for my buff (enrage for example) on spell icon. I marked remaining time but looks like it don't work. Tricky thing is that 2 hours ago everything works fine, i dont update any addon, change some settings...anything. It just stop working. Any ideas ?
    when your in the config window for the buff/debuff you want there should be a tab thats called Display .. in that tab look for the area that says Left Text and Right Text .. in the Right Text area type in %p and it should add a timer that shows Remaining Time, what you originally Checked wasnt for a timer it was mainly a trigger that removes the Buff/Debuff from say a Dynamic group when theres a certain amount of time remaining left. For instance i can have two groups made and have VT tracked on both Left Group is for when it has 3 seconds or less and right group for when it has more than 3 seconds but VT wont show up on either unless that Remaining Time trigger is activated.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

15+ Year Old Account
    Would anyone happen to know if there is a way to have Tidy Plates have the litestep look? I swapped over to threat plates to have a nice look to the bars and I love the look. However this addon for myself is a Function > form addon and when I swapped over to threat plates I lost the ability to set a color for offtanks / 2ndary tanks thus I spent all night taunting off the other tank as I thought DPS had ripped agro

Really would love to keep the threat plates look but missing the "other thank" visual really hurts the functionality of the mod

Deleted
    Hello!

I'm looking for something that can save reports/logs from skada/recount, dps, healing done, damage taken(from what and how much for each player).
    Thanks!

I know you can do this with sounds, but not sure about graphical objects. Is there any (legal) way to replace the archaeology surveyor's telescope with something else? I like to have the camera panned fully out and when it is, it's hard to tell without a few moments' glance where it's pointing. Just a graphical art tweak to make that more obvious at high panning. Is this doable, and if so, anyone know of someone who's done this?

1. How do I get rid of the default (I think it's default) Alternate Power Bar? The thing that shows Brewery X/40 Kills, Shado-Pan Hatred meter, other things? Recently came up after updating SuF/Bar/other addons.

2. How do I make grey timers on DBM? Only way I can edit the color is white. Would I have to configure the color in the LUA?

3. Recently Bagnon stopped showing the item counter. I tried disabling>enable. Turning off other addons that I felt that were conflicting with it. Nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    2. How do I make grey timers on DBM? Only way I can edit the color is white. Would I have to configure the color in the LUA?
    Go into your WTF/Account/*YOURACCOUNTNAME*/Server Name/Character Name/SavedVariables and open up the DBM-Core.lua file.
    Scroll down to DBT_SavedOptions at the bottom and find the lines that says [StartColor*] and [EndColor*] (three lines each, * is either R, G or B) and change the value to your preferred color. I did a quick test and set them all to 0.4, and that changed the color to this:

Just increase or decrease the value on all lines to change the color to your needs.

This will only change the color for that one character though. Just copy that DBM-Core.lua file to your other characters and they will all get the same color, position and layout.

And just to be sure you can open up the file DBT-Template.xml in your Interface/AddOns/DBM-Core folder and find
    Code:
    <BarTexture name="$parentTexture" file="Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\textures\default.tga"/>
    <BarColor r="0.1" g="0.1" b="0.1"/>
    and change r, g and b values to whatever you like, and it should load those colors on new characters aswell.
    Last edited by TellyTop; 2012-11-03 at 06:55 PM. Reason: code went wonky

Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    I know you can do this with sounds, but not sure about graphical objects. Is there any (legal) way to replace the archaeology surveyor's telescope with something else? I like to have the camera panned fully out and when it is, it's hard to tell without a few moments' glance where it's pointing. Just a graphical art tweak to make that more obvious at high panning. Is this doable, and if so, anyone know of someone who's done this?
    You can check out this Addon: Archaeology Helper

1. How do I get rid of the default (I think it's default) Alternate Power Bar? The thing that shows Brewery X/40 Kills, Shado-Pan Hatred meter, other things? Recently came up after updating SuF/Bar/other addons.
    If it's from the default UI use this:
    Code:
    /run PlayerPowerBarAltCounterBar:Hide()
    3. Recently Bagnon stopped showing the item counter. I tried disabling>enable. Turning off other addons that I felt that were conflicting with it. Nada.
    I think you have to enable the Addon Bagbrother, I think it's part of bagnon and should contain the item counter.
    Last edited by sshika; 2012-11-03 at 08:59 PM.

Need an addon that lets me drag out individual players in the raid frame like you could in classic, or something similar.

Deleted
    LF an addon to create some black space at the bottom of my screen to put things like maps/meters/buttons. Nothing fancy, nothing with huge numbers of features just pure and simple black space.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matooth View Post
    LF an addon to create some black space at the bottom of my screen to put things like maps/meters/buttons. Nothing fancy, nothing with huge numbers of features just pure and simple black space.
    kgpanels?

10chars

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    Models in the game cannot be changed without violating the ToS/EULA. The methods for doing so are detectable, and risk account suspension and/or banning. No major fan-site allows discussion of the methods.

Mostly because people used to replace mining/herbing nodes with... well... mining/herbing nodes at 1000x size, so you could see them from the other side of the zone.

Trying to learn the rotation for Beast Mastery since I've never played a hunter. Is there anything like clcret for hunters? I tried ovale, but its def not the same as it won't have you pool focus for things like kill command. I am not looking to use this long term. Its a learn by doing type of thing. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
    Last edited by Jaynith; 2012-11-04 at 07:08 PM.

Recount is bugged. I can't left-click to get the graph. I can do it on my druid, but not my hunter. They both have exactly the same addons, so why has this happend? I tried re-installing 3 times, still no change. Removed every file that recount had, but still nothing.

Anyone know what's wrong? Is the bar showing up but I can't see it somehow?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Recount is bugged. I can't left-click to get the graph. I can do it on my druid, but not my hunter. They both have exactly the same addons, so why has this happend? I tried re-installing 3 times, still no change. Removed every file that recount had, but still nothing.

Anyone know what's wrong? Is the bar showing up but I can't see it somehow?
    Try resetting the position on your hunter via /recount gui. This happens to me periodically, and ResetPos always fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaynith View Post
    Trying to learn the rotation for Beast Mastery since I've never played a hunter. Is there anything like clcret for hunters? I tried ovale, but its def not the same as it won't have you pool focus for things like kill command. I am not looking to use this long term. Its a learn by doing type of thing. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/spellflash_hunter

Would this work?

Deleted
    I'm looking for a mod I saw that someone else had while I was lowbie tanking. It automatically told if someone used a taunt. These days I have so many issues with hunters leaving growl on so it would be nice to have an addon that lets me know if the pet is stealing my aggro or not.