Tiptac does that, maybe it helps.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Tiptac does that, maybe it helps.
    Yeah but it looks quite different and has fading issues, I'll manage without this feature for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Hey, so with a new patch few of my addons broke and one specifically which was rating buster, which basically said how much X haste gave in % just wondering if there's any other sort of addon which does this since rating buster had apparently stopped updating/ can't find it on curse anymore.

thanks !
    Mango Frostmane-Eu

Deleted
    I am looking if there is some addon that will disable my quest window when in a raid enviroment? Because i want to have as much of my screen empty when raiding. I know you can collaps the quest window but i was wondering if some addon would just disable that window when joining raid and put it back when i leave a raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello so I'm pretty bored and decided to make a new ui. Im currently messing with Pitbull unit frames atm and I have never used it before. Is there a way I can disable everything other then my own player frames and target. I want to use blizzards default party/raid frames. I can't seem to find the option help would be appreciated thanks.

I'm trying to set up a weakaura progress bar with a custom duration for rupture

If rupture duration < 6s, I'd like:

rupture max duration = 6s (so the progress bar appears full when rupture is at 6s, rather than almost empty since rupture full duration >> 6s)
    rupture duration = whatever duration rupture has left.

I figured I need a custom duration code, but I haven't figured out the code for this. Anyone has made this/something similar who could share the lua code / the string?
    Last edited by wimp; 2014-10-17 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Hi. I could use some help with Vuhdo.

Since Grid2 isn't really working at the moment I thought it is a good time to finally try out Vuhdo. So far I'm pleased with it but one thing really annoys me. I'm using a solid bar color (dark grey) with a red background to show the health deficit of a unit. So my problem with this is: When an unit is out of range (or has any other opacity effect active), Vudho fades the background and health bar separately resulting in a dark red healthbar which is very distracting. Isn't there an option to fade the unit as a whole thus resulting in transparent grey (health) and transparent red (deficit/background) parts?

imgur.com/hTVn9CD.jpg
    Last edited by mmocbca033ff09; 2014-10-17 at 10:21 AM. Reason: added image

7+ Year Old Account
    You need to go to General>Indicators and work with both the background option and health bar option. If you click edit beside the health bar option, you will see different bouquets depending on the target's state. Click on the out of range bouquet, and play with the colour and opacity. Probably what has happened is the bouquet for your health bars when your target if out of range is set to an opaque red colour. If that didn't fix the problem then I would suggest watching Bellamie's Vudho guide on youtube (I can't post links yet, unfortunately). It's quite detailed so hopefully it'll address your issue.

Also, the guide is still completely accurate despite how old it is!
    Last edited by Bran; 2014-10-17 at 07:47 PM. Reason: details

Deleted
    Hello, I'd like a TMW/weakaura script that shows the cooldown of my ability minus the global cooldown, to stop me from delaying said abilities cast by a fraction of a GCD, for example, i have a 1 second GCD, an 8 second CD ability, id like the mod to show the time until there is 1 second CD remaining on the ability. Ideally it would update depending on haste procs etc

Is there a way to make an icon/gradient change color randomly really fast? I'm thinking like montage/epilepsy levels of color changing. I think I need to write a custom Lua code for it but I don't have any idea how to actually do that.

I really need help with either finding an add-on, or for someone to make an add-on that adds the date to the officer note of anyone who joins a guild. This would be the best!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    You need to go to General>Indicators and work with both the background option and health bar option. If you click edit beside the health bar option, you will see different bouquets depending on the target's state. Click on the out of range bouquet, and play with the colour and opacity. Probably what has happened is the bouquet for your health bars when your target if out of range is set to an opaque red colour. If that didn't fix the problem then I would suggest watching Bellamie's Vudho guide on youtube (I can't post links yet, unfortunately). It's quite detailed so hopefully it'll address your issue.

Also, the guide is still completely accurate despite how old it is!
    I tried it again but the problem still exists, since this is the way I have set it already. The health bar is set to an dark grey color, even when out of range. But due to the applied opacity from the Colors->Out of range option it will turn dark red since the background is red. What I'm looking for is an option to fade the unit as a whole, like Grid or every other unit frames addon does it. An option to color the health deficit by its own would also help but I can't find any way to set it.

7+ Year Old Account
    When you aren't in combat, does the unit frame fade as a whole? If so, then the out of range bouquet for the background option hasn't been changed. I was having a similar problem a while back where I didn't alter the opacity of the out of range background so I got something retarded like this: http:/ /imgur.com/40D2C7e
    Last edited by Bran; 2014-10-19 at 12:41 AM. Reason: details

Does anyone know how to make the number of free bag slots larger using LUA codes? I resized the main menu bar, and that number is now too small. I'm not using bag addons, just want to use some codes to do it. Thanks
    Last edited by mchwxj; 2014-10-20 at 09:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone recommend me a good UI addon? I tried Spartan UI, but it seemed like it squished my screen, and Xperl still hasn't been updated.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2014-10-19 at 06:35 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Hi guys, im looking for some neat unit frames. I've been using ElvUI for a while, but wanted to costumize my own UI and cant seem to find a fit. I did like the ElvUI unitframes alot and could do with something along those lines but im not sure what he is using..

Deleted
    I really like the new bag button that lets you sort it out in an instant. Im looking for an addon, that does not separate bags (one in all, like bagnon, arkinventory) and it has the stack button. I tryed LUI addonpack which had an absolutely amazing bag but I dont like anything else. IS there a similar standalone addon I can use?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    I really like the new bag button that lets you sort it out in an instant. Im looking for an addon, that does not separate bags (one in all, like bagnon, arkinventory) and it has the stack button. I tryed LUI addonpack which had an absolutely amazing bag but I dont like anything else. IS there a similar standalone addon I can use?
    I would go with: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tbag-shefki (as soon as it is fully updated for 6.0.2). Have been using it for many years ;-)
    "Not that I mind senseless violence, manling, but what are you doing to that old man?" - Gotrek, the Trollslayer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    When you aren't in combat, does the unit frame fade as a whole? If so, then the out of range bouquet for the background option hasn't been changed. I was having a similar problem a while back where I didn't alter the opacity of the out of range background so I got something retarded like this: http:/ /imgur.com/40D2C7e
    Thanks again for your answer Bran.

No, it doesn't fade when out of combat. I tried setting the opacity for out of range units under colors->OOR (which will then be applied to the indicators with oor-bouqet automatically) and it didn't work. Then I tried to set it just for the indicators (with the colors->oor option without transparency) but I got the same result. VuhDo fades the background and turns is red with opacity and then fades the health bar on top turning ist dark grey with opacity, resulting in a dark red health bar for units which are our of range. Shadowed Unitframes, Grid and every other addon I used in the past didn't do it like that. Vuhdo has so many settings, I can't believe that there is no option to fade the unit as a whole.

Anyone have a basic template on how to use the color change in Weak Auras? I'd like it to start off as one color then gradually change to a second one as unitpower reaches max, if its possible. Let's say eclipse power.