Is there a mod that allows you to ignore yourself? Misdirecting to my pet on my hunter always whispers myself on one of my addons, and it drives me nuts when I'm soloing. Sadly, the addon includes that feature but doesn't allow me to turn it off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaruu View Post
    Is there a mod that allows you to ignore yourself? Misdirecting to my pet on my hunter always whispers myself on one of my addons, and it drives me nuts when I'm soloing. Sadly, the addon includes that feature but doesn't allow me to turn it off.
    Code:
    local function selfWhisperHider(_,_,_,sender)
    	if sender == UnitName('player') then 
            return true 
        else 
            return false 
        end
    end
    ChatFrame_AddMessageEventFilter("CHAT_MSG_WHISPER_INFORM",selfWhisperHider)
    didn't test it since its maintenance time but it should work and hide every whisper you get from yourself, just drop it in any lua file
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    iKeystones, iLFRDescription, iEncounterEventTracker

is there any addon for saving transmog sets? I saw a mogit_sets on curse, but that's completely outdated and doesn't work
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    is there any addon for saving transmog sets? I saw a mogit_sets on curse, but that's completely outdated and doesn't work
    Mogit allows you to define sets, and save them -- put the items you want on a preview, select the "save" menu at the top, name it, and you are golden. Edited to add: you don't need anything but the base Mogit addon to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Mogit allows you to define sets, and save them -- put the items you want on a preview, select the "save" menu at the top, name it, and you are golden. Edited to add: you don't need anything but the base Mogit addon to do that.
    I know, I was wondering an addon that loads that set into the transmog interface
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Howdy!

I've been working on bringing my UI concept towards its in-game form, but I've hit a wall.

I'm looking to use large numbers as means of tracking my own health and, due to WoW's font-size limit, I've created (albeit not actually working yet) a workaround. I have a texture of each number, 0 through 9, and, at each specific health percent, I have the digit triggered to show in their corresponding place. For example, at 97 health, I'd have a 9 show in the tens position and a 7 in the ones (I don't know the mathematical terms, oops.) position. If my health raised to 98, the 7 would be replaced by the 8 texture, and so on.

I would assume this to work, but currently, I am not getting any numbers to show up at all. The texture path works fine, as it displays when I have WeakAuras' options open, but the triggers don't seem to be working.

Here's a screenshot of my 'Triggers' tab for my x1 digit: http://imgur.com/Rf5OuZl

Each of the 10 triggers are for each percent that a 1 would occur: 11, 21, 32, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn xD View Post
    Howdy!

I've been working on bringing my UI concept towards its in-game form, but I've hit a wall.

I'm looking to use large numbers as means of tracking my own health and, due to WoW's font-size limit, I've created (albeit not actually working yet) a workaround. I have a texture of each number, 0 through 9, and, at each specific health percent, I have the digit triggered to show in their corresponding place. For example, at 97 health, I'd have a 9 show in the tens position and a 7 in the ones (I don't know the mathematical terms, oops.) position. If my health raised to 98, the 7 would be replaced by the 8 texture, and so on.

I would assume this to work, but currently, I am not getting any numbers to show up at all. The texture path works fine, as it displays when I have WeakAuras' options open, but the triggers don't seem to be working.

Here's a screenshot of my 'Triggers' tab for my x1 digit: http://imgur.com/Rf5OuZl

Each of the 10 triggers are for each percent that a 1 would occur: 11, 21, 32, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    I'm not familiar with WeakAuras, but could that be displaying the texture only at exactly 91.0%? The game does track health more accurately than that, so maybe see if you can make it show when health is at x%, where 91 <= x < 92, instead.

Don't feel like asking this at tukui.org because reasons....

How do I stop the display of healing done to me with Elvui?
    I actually tried removing it but couldn't, maybe I'm missing something really obvious...
    It's really annoying considering I'm not a healer and I don't care for the green numbers popping up all of the fucking time.

and no I'm not using a healer configuration I'm sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    I'm not familiar with WeakAuras, but could that be displaying the texture only at exactly 91.0%? The game does track health more accurately than that, so maybe see if you can make it show when health is at x%, where 91 <= x < 92, instead.
    That makes sense! I guess I hadn't though about that because it would render the ' = ' operator useless for health percent, outside of 0 and 100, which seems odd.

Thank you very much, though I guess my follow-up question would be how do I go about custom triggering that in Weak Auras to have the number display at each of these intervals, such as having it display when 91 <= x < 92 or 81 <= x < 82, etc. I figure that'd be possible using whatever language Weak Auras uses.

Again, any help is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know of a raid cool down tracking add-on, like BLT Raid Cooldowns that can be configured to just be a plain list of equally spaced bars, with spell name and player name, instead of having the giant icons on the left?

Guys i need an Improved Frostbolt(frost mage spell improvement) tracker. I would like to know when its up. Tryed to make it with weakauras but it didnt work. Any addon\lua etc is very appriciated. Ty in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Don't feel like asking this at tukui.org because reasons....

How do I stop the display of healing done to me with Elvui?
    I actually tried removing it but couldn't, maybe I'm missing something really obvious...
    It's really annoying considering I'm not a healer and I don't care for the green numbers popping up all of the fucking time.

and no I'm not using a healer configuration I'm sure of that.
    That's a default UI option, not ElvUI.

ESC -> Interface -> Floating Combat Text

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any addon which announce raid deaths/source?
    Fatality doesn't seem to work for 6.0

Looking for an add-on that shows my shields on my target with a bar style. hopefully a total of all my shields on my target (PW: S, Aegis, and CoW).

Deleted
    Used to have a weak aura which would show dispellable buffs on my target with tranq shot but I lost it and I can't find it anymore.
    Does someone have a string or can make one which does this?

Hi, I'm new to TMW, and there's a minor thing that's bugging me, I can't seem to change the shape of the icon to nor be the default roundish corners that Blizz uses into one with hard edges, like for example Elvui does. In this screenshot, what I'm talking about is having the top KS icon (TMW) look like the bottom one.

Sorry for the complete noob question

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Is there any addon which announce raid deaths/source?
    Fatality doesn't seem to work for 6.0
    We have a Fatality running in our roster and it seems to work completely fine :/
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Hi,
    I am looking for an addon to keep track of loot that has been distributed in my raid.
    We use the loot council system and use RCLootCouncil to distribute the loot but we would like to have an easy way to track who received which item so we can refer back to that list later.

Most of the loot log addons I have found through googling either don't really seem to do what I want or seem outdated. Any recommendations?
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Hi guys and gals.

I use ELVUI but for some reason since all the updates all my settings aren't saving properly. Most importantly I change around my font, color backgrounds etc constantly because of doing vid's for my guild etc. But when I go to save the new profiles it is not working properly.
    I like to keep the one base build I have then change backgrounds and fonts as I said. How can I get them to save properly so I can just flip it to a different one? I used to have it so it was under my toon name and a color afterwards then just flip to it. But its no longer working that way.

Any help would be appreciated thnx!

Not sure if this fits here but Did ask mr robot remove their export to Simcraft option? I can't find it with their new layout at all.

If they have, what's another website I can use to import a character, modify it and then export to simcraft?

Edit: Oh found it, you have to click optimize and then its under now what.
    Last edited by Emophia; 2014-12-10 at 10:08 PM.

Hey, I'm looking for an addon that will help me keep track of my auto-attack CD. I haven't been able to find one :/
    Anyone know of a good one?