Can anyone make a WA that counts the spells cast by a boss, for example Brackenspore Necrotic Breath, for example I'm supposed to use a CD on tank for breath #4, #8 and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by MBDTF View Post
    Looking for help with ElvUI, currently I am trying to change my unit frame font color to white, changing it from its current green for health, blue for mana and class color for names. I was wondering if there is any way to achieve this without swapping to SUF

My UI

Ideally what I want (this is with SUF)

Just remove the [namecolor], [healthcolor], and [powercolor] tags from the ElvUI text by going in to the unitframe options and selecting the text you want to edit from the drop down.

If you want your HP on your target to be formatted that way it would be [health:current]/[health:max] iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I'm having a brain fart...

Why does this script (on a kgPanel) close Stuf party frames then immediately open them again?

Code:
    if released then
    	if Stuf.units.party1:IsShown() then
    		Stuf.units.party1:Hide()
    		Stuf.units.party2:Hide()
    		Stuf.units.party3:Hide()
    		Stuf.units.party4:Hide() else
    		Stuf.units.party1:Show()
    		Stuf.units.party2:Show()
    		Stuf.units.party3:Show()
    		Stuf.units.party4:Show()
    	end
    end
    I'd understand if it did that if it were triggering twice in a row, but I'm not sure how it is.
    nvm. this works:

Code:
    if released then
    PlaySoundFile("Interface\\AddOns\\KaitMedia\\sounds\\button2.mp3")
    	local a = Stuf.units.party1:GetAlpha()
    		if a == 1 then
    		Stuf.units.party1:SetAlpha(0.00001)
    		Stuf.units.party2:SetAlpha(0.00001)
    		Stuf.units.party3:SetAlpha(0.00001)
    		Stuf.units.party4:SetAlpha(0.00001)
    		end

if a ~= 1 then
    		Stuf.units.party1:SetAlpha(1)()
    		Stuf.units.party2:SetAlpha(1)()
    		Stuf.units.party3:SetAlpha(1)()
    		Stuf.units.party4:SetAlpha(1)()
    		end
    end
    I think with Show() and Hide() Stuf was telling it to show again as soon as I hid it.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Hey all.

Sorry if this has been asked or even if it is a silly question.

I was watching Sco from Method on his twitch stream the other day and saw that he has a nice setup that counts down boss abilitys in bars, and when it has less then 5 seconds to go the bar turns red. I dont know how to explain it better due to lack of IQ on my side. Hope someone knows what I am talking about and could assist me in trying to copy that setup it looks cool and could be verry helpfull. He also has a cooldown on Bress which could be helpfull.

Thank you in advance.
    Deadly boss mods most likely, that also has a cd timer for ress.

for ElvUI
    the map portion, when i enter raids, the garrison button covers the raid "flag"
    how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

This seems like a silly question, but... what addons do people use for announcing major cooldowns or interrupts to the party? i.e. "I used Last Stand!" or "I interrupted Angry Demon Fire Breath"? I did a search and came up with a bunch, but not sure if there's one that's better than the others nowadays.

what are the favored addons for tracking eclipse these days? I found several on curse but they all seem to be fairly limited.

I really just want a bar that I can move/size and style using shared textures, but this seems to be difficult to find

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    This seems like a silly question, but... what addons do people use for announcing major cooldowns or interrupts to the party? i.e. "I used Last Stand!" or "I interrupted Angry Demon Fire Breath"? I did a search and came up with a bunch, but not sure if there's one that's better than the others nowadays.
    They all work more or less the same, just pick whatever appeals to you. RSA is still popular.

Deleted
    Anyone know which addon is used for this rotation?
    twitch .tv/nakauri/b/605994255

Doesn't seem to be weak auras. Unable to msg the guy himself since I dont meet the post requirement :x

Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh22 View Post
    Anyone know which addon is used for this rotation?
    twitch .tv/nakauri/b/605994255

Doesn't seem to be weak auras. Unable to msg the guy himself since I dont meet the post requirement :x
    Assuming you mean the tracker in the middle near the bottom, then that appears to be EventHorizon Continued @ Wowinterface.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Does anyone know of an addon that will display BoE on items icons in bags/banks? I swear I had an addon that did this before but I can't seem to find it anymore.

I'm using the skada data text plug in for elv ui. Can i get ti to sort ppl by dps, rather then damage done?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Looking for Grid/Vuhdo gonna pay in Gold!

Hey Guys,
    I fell in love with some Groupframes I saw on random screenshots recently and
    tried to create my own Design of it, just the way I like it. I tried to use Vuhdo
    for it, watched some guides and just tried it, but it never looked or worked the way
    I really wanted it to. Thats why Im asking for help in here. Im willing to pay you out
    for your time and work if youre ready to help me. Doesnt matter on what Realm or faction
    you want the gold. Wanna play around +-10k Gold, maybe more if I really have to.

So, thats what I want it to look like -> pic-upload.de/view-25776642/TestV.jpg.html

Also some random google screenshots which I somehow like, not 100% but they are pretty
    cool in some ways.
    i.imgur.com/ZOqyXmX.jpg
    blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2012/05/asbati25mansetup.jpg

The optic is really important for me aswell, so there should be a little Frame
    around every Player (maybe some very thin black one) but not around the whole Panel.

**General things about the Frame**
    -The HP Bar should be dark grey coloured, just like I painted it, or it is shown in the Screenshots
    I linked above. No gradient or other pattern, just a flat one.
    -Lost HP should be coloured white, or even in a very light grey.
    -The Ressourcebar should be in a standart ressource colour. A ligther one when filled up and
    a darker version of the colour in the background of it.
    -The Charactername should be displayed in classcolours.
    -Directly underneath the Name should be a Hp Lost Display which also displays the "DEATH" message
    when a player is Death. It should also display the Afk tag and the Ready Check symbol.
    -The Oppacity of the Frame should be lowered if it is out of Range, and in addition the direction
    arrow should be shown by mouseover.
    -The Frame should be greyed out if a Player is dead.
    -A red border if Aggro.
    -White border for mouseover and my current target.

**More specifiy information**
    I added numbers to some areas on my Screenshot, look at this right now.

1.) Powerword Shield and weakened soul debuff. Just a square with different colours. With a timer.
    2.) Clarity of will. Just a square.
    3.) Debuffs, left to right.
    4.) Raidmark
    5.) Debuffs I chose to be displayed larger than normal.

That should be it in general.
    Would be nice if I find someone who helps me out here, like I said im gonna pay for it very well.

Greetings.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for an addon that announces/broadcasts certain things (usually raid debuffs) in /say. I've seen it in videos, the person will /say "Gushing Wounds on me!" or "Mark of Chaos on me!" or whatever. I'd really like to know what addon does that. I do have PhoenixStyle with SayAnnouncer but it doesn't seem to work unless I'm a raid leader, unless I'm missing something. Thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by HottieDorf View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that announces/broadcasts certain things (usually raid debuffs) in /say. I've seen it in videos, the person will /say "Gushing Wounds on me!" or "Mark of Chaos on me!" or whatever. I'd really like to know what addon does that. I do have PhoenixStyle with SayAnnouncer but it doesn't seem to work unless I'm a raid leader, unless I'm missing something. Thanks much.
    Most Boss Mods do this.

Quote Originally Posted by xen6077 View Post

Hey Guys,
    I fell in love with some Groupframes I saw on random screenshots recently and
    tried to create my own Design of it, just the way I like it. I tried to use Vuhdo
    for it, watched some guides and just tried it, but it never looked or worked the way
    I really wanted it to. Thats why Im asking for help in here. Im willing to pay you out
    for your time and work if youre ready to help me. Doesnt matter on what Realm or faction
    you want the gold. Wanna play around +-10k Gold, maybe more if I really have to.

So, thats what I want it to look like -> pic-upload.de/view-25776642/TestV.jpg.html

Also some random google screenshots which I somehow like, not 100% but they are pretty
    cool in some ways.
    i.imgur.com/ZOqyXmX.jpg
    blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2012/05/asbati25mansetup.jpg
    Wasn't able to view any of the Urls you posted other than 'i.imgur.com/ZOqyXmX.jpg'...This happens to be an ElvUi customized by the player using it...all of the things you are asking for specifically are also able to be done w/in the ElvUi addon...I use it myself and highly recommend it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    for ElvUI
    the map portion, when i enter raids, the garrison button covers the raid "flag"
    how to fix this?

/ec>General>go to drop down tab>Minimap>Minimap Buttons>Garrison>go to drop down menu>move to wherever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I'm using the skada data text plug in for elv ui. Can i get ti to sort ppl by dps, rather then damage done?
    This has absolutely nothing to do w/ the datatext for elv and is handled by skada setup.
    General Options-Number formats-<Detailed>;Data Feed-<Damage-Personal DPS/Raid DPS>

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, struggling here:

I can't get the background to be transparent. What I'm doing is making a new file in PS, setting the background to transparent, then opening a screenshot of the Witcher 2 as a second file, selecting the UI, copying and pasting that into a new layer, then selecting the frame I want to make, sticking that in a new layer, erasing the inside and outside bits, then taking that border and pasting it into the first file with the transparent background. I make sure the canvas borders are a power of 2, then, I save it as a Targa, in 32 bit, and put it in Interface\Textures.

What am I doing wrong? How come the background isn't staying transparent? There's only one layer in my SubBar file in Photoshop, and it should have a transparent background. Right?

I don't know.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I can't get the background to be transparent. What I'm doing is making a new file in PS, setting the background to transparent, then opening a screenshot of the Witcher 2 as a second file, selecting the UI, copying and pasting that into a new layer, then selecting the frame I want to make, sticking that in a new layer, erasing the inside and outside bits, then taking that border and pasting it into the first file with the transparent background. I make sure the canvas borders are a power of 2, then, I save it as a Targa, in 32 bit, and put it in Interface\Textures.

What am I doing wrong? How come the background isn't staying transparent? There's only one layer in my SubBar file in Photoshop, and it should have a transparent background. Right?

I don't know.
    WoW doesn't look at what you've set as transparent to determine what not to show, it uses the alpha channel to determine what not to show.

If you don't know how to use alpha channels, this is a good tutorial for how to create the textures with transparency and using it in WeakAuras.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    WoW doesn't look at what you've set as transparent to determine what not to show, it uses the alpha channel to determine what not to show.

If you don't know how to use alpha channels, this is a good tutorial for how to create the textures with transparency and using it in WeakAuras.
    Oh right, the Colin videos! Someone linked them to me in the UI thread. I did watch them all, and most didn't pertain to what I was after...but that was weeks ago and I forgot how showed stuff about transparency. Will watch that one now. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

FUCKING YES I GOT IT TO WORK! MFW:

This is a huge step for me. I can actually do what I've felt was so easy to do, I can take X and stick it in-game via Weakauras. Yay!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Is it possible to take someones UI files(wtf/interface/fonts) and copy the settings of particular addons into your own. Lets say for instance i want to copy someones grid profile. And then another persons unit frames profile? Is this possible? And if so how would i do it.