Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by mixu
    Replace all your SML:Register with SharedMedia:Register in MyMedia.lua.
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zellykins
    Thank you!!
    You're welcome
    Horde reconnaissance at best:

I'm looking for Player/target frames that looks like Pitbull.. Or maybe any can tell how to move them out the frame, so i can move them around on my screen.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Long time reader of the forums, and 1st time poser here. ^_^

I was browsing the UI forum threads a few nights ago and came across this UI but I was not able to identify it the night I found it, and now I cant seem to find the blasted post.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4482/164uv8.jpg

Any help is much appreciated. <3

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that announces when certain of my own cooldowns are available to use via a text warning on my screen.

Also I wanted to setup Prat so that whenever someone says my name in any of my channels, a chat bubble appears in my screen with the message - I think this was on one of the presets, but now I can't seem to get it back

Finally, when I click an item link, is there a way to change where that pops up? It always covers my cast bar

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkie
    Hi, I'm looking for a mod that announces when certain of my own cooldowns are available to use via a text warning on my screen.

Also I wanted to setup Prat so that whenever someone says my name in any of my channels, a chat bubble appears in my screen with the message - I think this was on one of the presets, but now I can't seem to get it back

Finally, when I click an item link, is there a way to change where that pops up? It always covers my cast bar

Thanks a lot
    You can get OmniCC which puts number on your spells on your action bar about its cd. And you can make it pulse when CD is over.

About the item link popup, i think you can move it.. I think its part of the standard UI to make it move..

Quote Originally Posted by Cowiesh
    You can get OmniCC which puts number on your spells on your action bar about its cd. And you can make it pulse when CD is over.

About the item link popup, i think you can move it.. I think its part of the standard UI to make it move..
    Thanks, I have OmniCC though - wanted a text warning though (saw that on someone's UI).

Hmm, will have to check out the item link popup though, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkie

Thanks a lot
    MSBT does that, and most of the SCTs have that option.
    Prat is dead, get chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    MSBT does that, and most of the SCTs have that option.
    Prat is dead, get chatter.
    Alright thanks, will try both

Quote Originally Posted by Cowiesh
    How can you make omnicc to pulse when CD is over? I can't seem to get a menu of omniCC up

Quote Originally Posted by Donttouchme
    How can you make omnicc to pulse when CD is over? I can't seem to get a menu of omniCC up
    /omnicc... Or get a add on like Niagara.. Makes 1 menu where you get options for most add ons.. When get in the OmniCC menu look in the upper left corner: Display -> Show Pulse.

A ok thx I got it fixed now

I got another question, Im looking for a mod Where your abilities icon pops up when its rdy to use.

So for instance if I use Mortal Strike, and its rdy again, a larger version of the icon pops up in the middle of my screen.

I know it is avaible cause i've seen it in some movies, but i forgot which movies so I can't ask them about it

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Donttouchme
    I got another question, Im looking for a mod Where your abilities icon pops up when its rdy to use.
    That would be JIM's Cooldown Pulse: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...downPulse.html

Hello,

I know this question may have been asked here a lot before, but I couldn't seem to find it. Anyway, can anyone please tell me what the addon that makes your targets buffs/debuffs with a border like that?

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...308_204642.jpg

Can anyone help me and tell waht is this addon with raid dps?

Here is link to screenie:
    http://gallery.filefront.com/Derenius//954649/

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut
    Can anyone help me and tell waht is this addon with raid dps?
    Part of recount.

hi ..i have a big problem but my english very bad.i hope u can help me guys..

how i can close this signed box or how can i move it other sides ?

Hello.
    I downloaded the newest (??) version of Caithlyn UI just now, and was eager to get it up and running as it's one of my all time favourite UI's. (Thanks Caithlyn. <3) But to my dissappointment I found this on the Pitbull frames.

and

Hopefully you guys can help me fix this.

Signed,
    Homer.

hello guys!

can somebody rebuild this ui for 1280x1024 or 1152x864?

with these AddOns:

Afflicted
    ag_uf
    Aloft
    Bartender3
    Buffalo
    FuBar3
    ClockFu
    PerformanceFu
    Natur ECB
    OmniCC
    Prat
    Proximo
    Quartz
    SCT
    Squeenix
    TinyTip
    TrinketMenu
    Wardrobe2
    WitchHunt

dude, it's standard AG_UF, standard bartender3 and, well. Standard everything, if you can't do that, then I pity you.