Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    what addon is it for the cool Target cast bar?

this is from lexi ex player of method guild
    Don't know exactly what addon they used, but you can make a cast bar that looks just like that with weakauras.

Progress bar, Trigger: Status: Cast, unit: Target. Use a flat bar texture and for right text do "%p / %t"
    Last edited by Tore; 2015-07-10 at 12:43 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it's just standard ElvUI castbar.

i.imgur.com/80qEyut. png

How can i move my datatexts to look like this?

I've been trying to figure out which addon shows boss ability's in a separate cast bar format that is movable. I cannot post links or images yet or i would show you from a screenshot. I have attempted to use quartz and gnosis but neither of those are the ones i'm looking for, i often see it in videos and I have heard it's DBM, i use Bigs Wigs but when i tested DBM I didn't see this option either..

can anyone assist.
    Last edited by Bloodveins; 2015-07-10 at 02:44 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, both BigWigs and DBM show bosses abilities in movable bars.

I don't think i was clear. What i'm referring to is the bosses cast bar, for instance on Iron Reaver Big Wigs will tell me when he is about to cast "Barrage" but it doesn't have a actual cast bar frame for the "Barrage" cast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeco View Post
    Hello,

I'm trying to show a border when my on-use trinket is usable with TellMeWhen, I've tried several things between Conditions and Notifications, but I can't do it.
    Anyone knows how please ?
    No one knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodveins View Post
    I don't think i was clear. What i'm referring to is the bosses cast bar, for instance on Iron Reaver Big Wigs will tell me when he is about to cast "Barrage" but it doesn't have a actual cast bar frame for the "Barrage" cast.
    That's a job for your unit-frames, not BigWigs.

Deleted
    Does anybody know what nameplates addon which few guys from method and also Treckie are using? It looks like Tidyplates but with some default like skin.
    Is is possible to download it anywhere or it's just made for method guys?
    Last edited by mmoc5db6e1f730; 2015-07-11 at 07:22 PM.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking for a simple addon like Auctionator that allows you to quickly post items and scan for competitors without having to manually remove the ...suffixes? (of the Bear) etc. Any suggestions? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kompis View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a simple addon like Auctionator that allows you to quickly post items and scan for competitors without having to manually remove the ...suffixes? (of the Bear) etc. Any suggestions? Cheers
    Not sure if any of the addons out there will do it when you drop said item into the Sell tab, but you can search the Buy tab for the base item and get a list of all suffixes then adjust accordingly when you go to sell. Pointing out the obvious just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Obdojony View Post
    Does anybody know what nameplates addon which few guys from method and also Treckie are using? It looks like Tidyplates but with some default like skin.
    Is is possible to download it anywhere or it's just made for method guys?
    I have not tried it, but your description sounds exactly like TidyPlates: Classic

Deleted
    Arr mateys,

me raid is somewhat struggling with defensive cd usage. Often people bite it without first having used all of their personal survival CDs, which is bad, makes healers go mad, and needlessly inflates wipe numbers. Think of a monk forgetting he has diffuse magic, or a dk not using their bubble, etc, etc.

What I'm looking for is an addon that shows me if a given CD has been used and was on cooldown at the time a player died, without having to dig through logs every single time. That's certainly possible, but does such a thing exist?

I'm looking for a reliable and lightweight alternative to TidyPlates which also displays my dots present on the target above the health. Having issues with the addon taking a lot of CPU during pulls and the author hasn't updated it for 6.2 yet.

Would anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Looking for the nameplates addon in this video.
    It show the raid's nameplates, with only their name, and class color. Help pls <3

ilvl addon

Does anybody know what the addon that shows ilvl, enchants and gems in preach's videos is?

Looks like this

Quote Originally Posted by UnderworldSoup View Post
    I'm looking for a reliable and lightweight alternative to TidyPlates which also displays my dots present on the target above the health. Having issues with the addon taking a lot of CPU during pulls and the author hasn't updated it for 6.2 yet.

Would anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.
    If you do not mind the default plates then JamPlates Accessories on Curse or WoWInterface should do the trick.

Also, it is not CPU that TidyPlates is directly affecting. This occurs in most single use OnUpdate table heavy addons which churns memory inside frame updates(insert technical jargon I barely know here). I wrote JamPlates Accessories for the express purpose of being capable of running on older hardware because that is what I use.
    "I have not failed, I simply found 10,000 ways that did not work." - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by grettin View Post
    Does anybody know what the addon that shows ilvl, enchants and gems in preach's videos is?

Looks like this
    http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=42

Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    Looking for the nameplates addon in this video.
    It show the raid's nameplates, with only their name, and class color. Help pls <3
    It is TidyPlates with a setting for friendly nameplates to be shown as name only. You are able to choose a skin for both friendly and hostile units. You need to have both friendly plates enabled and the proper skin enabled to see them.

I think the hotkey is SHIFT+V to enable ALL nameplates.
    "I have not failed, I simply found 10,000 ways that did not work." - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post
    me raid is somewhat struggling with defensive cd usage. Often people bite it without first having used all of their personal survival CDs, which is bad, makes healers go mad, and needlessly inflates wipe numbers. Think of a monk forgetting he has diffuse magic, or a dk not using their bubble, etc, etc.

What I'm looking for is an addon that shows me if a given CD has been used and was on cooldown at the time a player died, without having to dig through logs every single time. That's certainly possible, but does such a thing exist?
    http://warcraftlogs.com/ is your best bet here. (Not kidding -- their "problems" section is great for this.)

In-game I'd reach for the Details! damage meter, which includes good reports for this stuff, or Exorsus Raid Tools which, among other things, includes good meters.