What happens if you uncheck "cooldown" ?

I havent used Omni CC for years, since blizz brought their own cooldown timers.
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-10-29 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    What happens if you uncheck "cooldown" ?

I havent used Omni CC for years, since blizz brought their own cooldown timers.
    Cooldown in the WA string overlay? Tried that, nothing.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Just don't use %p in the WA text and let omnicc do it's thing, no need for anything overly complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    Just don't use %p in the WA text and let omnicc do it's thing, no need for anything overly complicated.
    Have you tested?

You cant let the field clean and undefined. The only other option would be to make a fake-custom trigger. or make the WA Number very small and Outside of the symbol..

Deleted
    Have you tested?

You cant let the field clean and undefined. The only other option would be to make a fake-custom trigger. or make the WA Number very small and Outside of the symbol..
    Just put %c and leave the custom field empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also just put a space in the field.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Idd Great ! thanks all.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Have you tested?

AS shanti already mentioned, you can just put a space in there. I've been using omnicc with WA for years now, no issues

Cool, ty! Didnt know. Thats handy.

Deleted
    And here i have been putting %c.. Cool!

Does anybod know if its possible to skip the 20 seconds log-out? Instead of Alt+F4 Is there a macro/mod/addon? Or is it just impossible to skip?

Deleted
    Does anybod know if its possible to skip the 20 seconds log-out? Instead of Alt+F4 Is there a macro/mod/addon? Or is it just impossible to skip?
    There used to be a macro, but they removed that to avoid exploit i think.

Impossible to skip. However porting to your garrison, being in a major city, or at an inn will cause you to log out instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Impossible to skip. However porting to your garrison, being in a major city, or at an inn will cause you to log out instantly.
    I know^^ I ask because I often use the Raid ID-Share trick with all my alts. And its annoying to waste a minute everytime just to log in and out.

Is there an addon for a "3rd specc"? Which saves mainly my buttons/hotkeys like i need them in a 3rd specc?

Note: I wont go with any actionbar-addon that changes the design or layout of standart ui.

Deleted
    Hey,
    Is there a way to remove the border around debuffs? the red one in this picture for example (ElvUI)

Last edited by mmoc9aad74b9e3; 2015-10-31 at 07:07 PM.

There is a way, but it hardly depends what addon this debuff is part of. Blizz standard ui, unitframe-addon, tidy plates, etc.pp.

In your case the debuff is part of an unitframe addon, so you must go into its lua.

You could try using an addon for reskinning your icons..
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...242-Raven.html
    Raven Options > Bar Groups > Appearance > (Bottom of Window) > Icon Border > Custom > Make it Transparent or Black.

or
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ns-Square.html
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-10-31 at 07:18 PM.