Page 8 of 779 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    With a gradient texture? If someone could send me the texture then, it would be nice.

I use eepanels allready.
    pretty sure you can create textures via photoshop or some equiv program and then import them into your interface as an option via eepanels. i don't believe there is a mod to actually create them, in-game that is, they have to be created by yourself and imported.

It's sct aka. ScrollingCombatText
    Allthough that red text is scrolling, it isn't SCT. The first thing i did was disabling SCT (seemed logical), but the text was still appearing.

With a gradient texture? If someone could send me the texture then, it would be nice.

I use eepanels allready.
    Nonono you got me wrong... I'ts in ze wonder addon, well I'm not a user of it but I'm sur i read aboiut it even here. You just create some panels and give'em color an then you set ze gradient... No texture afaik. I tried a quick search but unfortunatly no luck and me'sa at work so kinnda bugga timewise...

Play around with them, me thinks there was a topic about eepanels on wow forums ???

Lil question about spell icons. Is it possible to change/edit/replace them, or does that move from UI modding to model changing. Don't want to break my ToS
    If it is possible, how would one go about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bick
    Lil question about spell icons. Is it possible to change/edit/replace them, or does that move from UI modding to model changing. Don't want to break my ToS
    If it is possible, how would one go about this?
    There may be a mod that does this, but an easy way would be to just make macro's of all your spells, then you have the full list of icons available to you. Of course, if you want to use something not in that list, I have no idea.

thanks, but i really wanted to add custom ones. god idea though and i will use that for the time being

LF a addon like emergency monitor, where you get bars of the top 5 which needs healing, but then not from CTRaid, would prefer ace2 mod, or a other stand alone mod, but not something that's inbuild in a raid mod like CTRaid, I just want the healing monitor.

Thanks

Does anyone know if Mik's Scrolling Battletext has a font option like adding in more fonts?

looking for a way to change the fonts that appear above a character or npcs head

when targeted etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenrage
    looking for a way to change the fonts that appear above a character or npcs head

when targeted etc.
    Clearfont2, replace the fonts in the Fonts folder in the main WoW directory, see Clearfont2 readme for more on that.

does anybody know where to get a working HUD frame which shows my health as grafics around my char? i used dart to import own grafics but doesnt work anymore. arc_hud sucks because of ugly models and u cant exchange the skin. should be a simple grafic; nothing with oar hungry dragon or icy flashy lighty disco.

looking for addon that places coords on the minimap.
    i would also like to know if it's possible to remove the scroll bar in swsats?

Deleted

It is possible to remove the scroll bar, but I don't know how (actually i didn't even know it was possible to have some).

Quote Originally Posted by vanoc
    How do u configure Magic Track? i dont have a link atm outa state. If any1 knows, Thank You in advance for any help.
    Edit the LUA. Or check out the newer version by someone else
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Afflicted.html

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoguard
    looking for addon that places coords on the minimap.
    i would also like to know if it's possible to remove the scroll bar in swsats?

Simpleminimap.

I need an AddOn/Macro that can remove Spell Is Not Ready
    http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=597

I started using Ag_Unitframes yesterday, it works great, except the ready check plugin (aUF_RangeCheck). the settings are correct but it doesn't work, at all. Anyone knows how to make it work?

Recently I downloaded Caithlyn's UI 10.2. It's using Buffalo and a buffmod but I cant seem to put a skin on it with cyCircled, anyone got any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyon
    Recently I downloaded Caithlyn's UI 10.2. It's using Buffalo and a buffmod but I cant seem to put a skin on it with cyCircled, anyone got any idea why?
    Cycircled works with Buffalo, not Buffalo2 tho afaik.

the addon that show the number of dmg/heal the spell will does... i totally forgot the name its a lot popular though. ill try to look by myself but if someone can help me i ts appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by eugenecz
    I need an AddOn/Macro that can remove Spell Is Not Ready
    ErrorMonster should be able to do the job. Does exactly what you're looking for.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Nixor

Quote Originally Posted by Rambobarbq
    the addon that show the number of dmg/heal the spell will does... i totally forgot the name its a lot popular though. ill try to look by myself but if someone can help me i ts appreciated
    DrDamage