Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: KJ China First Kill, US Regional Finals, Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    And how can you trust those stats when they are player made?

There is not as many exalted versions as revered, and it's only a few thousands.
    You can't really base a droprate on that. The RNG evens out the difference, resulting in the gem difference being insignifigent.

My alts still get better gems than my exalted mains , so it's a really moot point.
    So essentially you're the type of person who says something idiotic to the extent of, "That drop rate can't be right because it dropped on the first kill for me!" Those stats aren't player made. It's not like every time something drops a player writes it down and manually submits it. The wowhead client runs in the background, collects all the information, and you click the upload button. Tada. Nothing user created about it. It's far, far more accurate than stats spread out amongst your few characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    And how can you trust those stats when they are player made?

There is not as many exalted versions as revered, and it's only a few thousands.
    You can't really base a droprate on that. The RNG evens out the difference, resulting in the gem difference being insignifigent.

My alts still get better gems than my exalted mains , so it's a really moot point.
    So what? I got 3 chars exalted with the consortium, and 2 alts not. And before I had 3 chars exalted I got 2 and 1... well you get the idea. And every exalted you get at least 2 blue gems (at least I do.) while lower reps give often no blue gem at all. Revered has a big chance of 1 blue gem yes. But never ever 2 or more for me. Maybe also random but maybe and very logical, that exalted does give better rewards.. instead of being the same as revered.

Yep, the comic is absolutely horrible.

It's far, far more accurate than stats spread out amongst your few characters.
    Yes, ofcource, but my point was that exalted does not nessary provide better gems.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Huffman
    Yep, the comic is absolutely horrible.
    Indeed. Load time is also insane, they must've never had so many visitors and it's choking the bandwidth.

is there a chinese armory? link or anything???

Quote Originally Posted by Schorse12
    if there is, you know all the stats are written with chineese letters..

Quote Originally Posted by emo
    if there is, you know all the stats are written with chineese letters..
    yes, but you know all stats from our armory

What font is that in the screenshot? (the english parts anyway)

While I don't automatically recognize the old tiers [and many of the new ones], the part that got me was the fact that one of the people is NUDE in the SS, and that someone has the tentacle from C'Thun summoned.

Quote Originally Posted by longtea
    The third door of Sunwell Plateau was opened on 27th May in cwow, if the gate wouldnt have opened a week later for them this would be a world 2nd.
    You can't go by that at all. A video has been released and a number of kills to get tid bits about the fight were known by them already. That's a massive advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Schorse12
    http://tw.wowarmory.com

But their names are written with chinese letters, my bet is your pc/browser don't support that in the first place.
    And I doubth you have a chinese keyboard either ;-)

Am wondering, why mmo-champion brief us with the kills of guilds in Sunwell? I mean who cares? And its a serious question. Why should i care if some guild in some country downed a boss in Sunwell? Is that a new ? Does it affect wow community in any way? There soooo many servers, with soooo many players in them. Honestly post something that interest all, than puplishing a kill of a guild. Grats for them, i bet they are really cool but it doesnt really consern us!
    This user has been permanently banned from the forums for having severe social issues and being a jerk far too regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfero
    Am wondering, why mmo-champion brief us with the kills of guilds in Sunwell? I mean who cares? And its a serious question. Why should i care if some guild in some country downed a boss in Sunwell? Is that a new ? Does it affect wow community in any way? There soooo many servers, with soooo many players in them. Honestly post something that interest all, than puplishing a kill of a guild. Grats for them, i bet they are really cool but it doesnt really consern us!
    Jealous much?

It's interesting because it's a boss that's never been killed before. Following the kills are videos of kills, who killed it, what dropped, raid compositions, and acknowledgement of the people who strive to be the best of the best. If that doesn't interest you, so be it, but it seems to interest many, many others.

Must say! Retribution Paladin on first kill! I love them so much already.

has anyone been able to get ahold of the armory page of that ret paladin? 冥币 <<<< its name

15+ Year Old Account

Isn't this the same Chinese guild that dropped Illy in T3??

Gezhe's been a day off since leap day - Feb 29th.

Gems are now available on the LAST day of every month.

Was the last gate opened for them at the same time as us?

Quote Originally Posted by nosfero
    Can you honestly be serious with this comment? First, the boss kill is Kil'jaeden which has been killed maybe a total of 10 times now. This is the first boss kill in a country that has nearly half of the WoW playing population. Secondly, ever hear of warcraftmovies.com? It's a pretty damn popular site with thousands of video views a day of the very thing you're saying is not important to the WoW playing community. Even jealously doesn't produce posts as stupid as yours... I don't know what does.