Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8905

Shockwave is thunder clap is an amazing aoe tanking maneuver, not so much for PvP. Vigilance allows you to absorb 10% of the target's agro, how that's PvP I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    Shockwave is thunder clap is an amazing aoe tanking maneuver, not so much for PvP. Vigilance allows you to absorb 10% of the target's agro, how that's PvP I don't know.
    Vigilance is a cheap version of Salvation. And if you are good "enough" you should never need to really use it, unless the "aggro" lost by the target becomes your aggro, and some blues said that they wanted it to work that way... but... I'm still waiting for said change.

As for shockwave... it should replace Thunderclap completely, like how Devastate replaced Sunder Armor. Less buttons and the same effect, also remvoe that nasty 20 seconds cd and the stun effect... and instead of that a daze effect or snare... but that's me.

Just had this drop for us:

BoE Necklace, Dropped twice for us.

Patchwerk has 4.7 Million HP.
    "I am The Dreadmist Man of Blizzcon, the voice of Deathwing and lead MMO Editor at www.blisteredthumbs.net. My ambitions are infinite, and so is my power. Cower mortals, for I am Oda Nobunaga, the Demon King come'th of the Sixth Heaven! I am both Man and Legend, and I can not be stopped!"

15+ Year Old Account

Wow, they just Falcon-Punched DK damage. O_o;

The DK beta community is going ballistic over it.

On a warrior side note, I want Bloodbath back now that EA is now a sexy HoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Keshiji
    Right now the warriors base attack power is low, and even with buffs it's still low, keep in mind that's the actual situation. And those pre-expansion changes are meant for warriors when they are actually... in... the... expansion and obviously have significant AP, which once again is not the case right now.
    Please do your research before talking, it saves yourself from embarrasment.

http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...ewtankgear.jpg

anybody worry we have TOOOOO many glyphs? i mean holy crap druids have like 100 glyphs.

ALSO yay shamans get fire totem mace stun ^_^;
    It's just a game.

I wanna see how the Naxx 10 sets looks!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    anybody worry we have TOOOOO many glyphs? i mean holy crap druids have like 100 glyphs.

ALSO yay shamans get fire totem mace stun ^_^;
    Get it back you mean. It was stunning people in an earlier build but then it got removed. I hope they change Elemental Oath back to its +Crit damage form.

need to rewrite some stuff "unending fury" still listed having a 30% chance to reset timer from eraged assault , i see "improved mortal strike" lost half of what was cool about it lost it's 30% chance to reset timer of mortal strike . is there something else comming to replace it?

honestly let us have both assault and regeneration they are seperate needs that both can benifit the warrior class

15+ Year Old Account

Thank you Blizzard for making and incredible 51pt talent for elemental shammies and now nerfing it like hell making it rather useless... Thank you for nerfing elemental oath! 20yards may have been too much, but 5 is just ridiculous. Also i hope you take Wind shock off the gcd and give some love like to kick and pummel. And to complete my post i find it ridiculous that you are creating a rank1 WindShock, because you implented that stupid antidownranking system. Wouldnt it be better if you just made some rank1 spells not affected by the downranking? And the class buffs not stacking... that is just so lame.. You are revamping specs since alpha so all are viable, that is great and i appreciate it, but this was just a step back.
    QQ

/golfclap

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yaminho
    Thank you Blizzard for making and incredible 51pt talent for elemental shammies and now nerfing it like hell making it rather useless... Thank you for nerfing elemental oath! 20yards may have been too much, but 5 is just ridiculous. Also i hope you take Wind shock off the gcd and give some love like to kick and pummel. And to complete my post i find it ridiculous that you are creating a rank1 WindShock, because you implented that stupid antidownranking system. Wouldnt it be better if you just made some rank1 spells not affected by the downranking? And the class buffs not stacking... that is just so lame.. You are revamping specs since alpha so all are viable, that is great and i appreciate it, but this was just a step back.
    QQ

/golfclap
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&sid=2000#11

Read plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Looks like Alchemy just became a mandatory Arena profession with those new potions (not that I care).
    Yeah I was thinking of the same thing. Anyone know why they decided to do this? (Just curious? Not that I do the arenas but with alchemy stones especially their HP or Mana will be back up to almost halfway again.)

Deleted

wasnt Alchy & Enchanting needed for extra good Arena performance anyway ?...

Will we get screen shots of the Naxx armor sets being worn? could care less about stats right now.

As soon as they revert the Shield Block cooldown changes im happy.
    Somehow it felt like a backbone of the fun of my warrior, being able to raise my shield and guarantee a block and thus a Revenge to start tanking faster..

And they ruined my healing priest too -_-

Here's a couple of our loots from 10-man Grand Widow Faerlina.

10-man Maexxna loot

Quote Originally Posted by ubermonkey
    Will we get screen shots of the Naxx armor sets being worn? could care less about stats right now.
    Ok then, sure

http://thottbot.com/i22504
    http://thottbot.com/i22512

Ta-da :

Good fucking job blizzard on not even bothering to reskin the plate armor for Naxx from the DK starting gear . . . fuck you lazy pricks ill be playing warhammer in two weeks so fuck this shitty game. And big fucking surprise mages will be OP for 80% of WotLK just like TBC . . . This game has really gone to shit.

Look familar HUMMM????

Quote Originally Posted by Calaba
    they are exactly the same as live sets now? it's been said they're using the same models but what about the colors?