Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bear Mount with zero t5 dungeon+ gear

Just curious if any other 10 man guild had achieved this. I believe no one in our guild has loot from a 25 man save Gruul's. We are mostly full ZA/badge geared. We do have a shadow priest that has the trash mace off of MH trash, but he wasn't even in the group.

Guild: The DooD
    Server: Hellscream

Roster for the Raid:
    Olympas
    Argonias
    Vashie
    Uzzia
    Darkerix
    Psuche (GM and given the first bear)
    Gordon
    Hass
    Magpien
    Nearo

Re: Bear Mount with zero t5 dungeon+ gear

Quote Originally Posted by Luk3ling
    Badge gear is basically unoptimized Tier 6 it it's out of the Isle of Quel'Danas.

Out of Shattrath is somewhere around Tier 4.8
    This I know. We are running with the new badge gear, but it still took months of working and was quite an accomplishment. Just wondering if any other 10 man guilds have been able to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luk3ling
    Badge gear is basically unoptimized Tier 6 it it's out of the Isle of Quel'Danas.

Out of Shattrath is somewhere around Tier 4.8
    As far as I know you can buy the Isle stuff now in Shatt aswell.
    But anyway - my warrior is on the same gear level and I tanked ALOT in MH and BT, so it's nothing that special ... do it with only Kara and Kara-badge gear, then it's (maybe) worth a posting.

According to a thread on TankSpot I've seen not too long ago there have been other guilds doing it in badge gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

Asians can drop Illidan in T3.........nuff said

15+ Year Old Account

There's videos of guys doing it without badge gear.

Setup:
    2 Healers
    1 Shaman (as an off healer during big aoe-fests)
    1 Paladin Tank with FR gear
    AOE classes

Do not loot chests, roll need on gear if you need it.

Eagle boss: Use a warlock's imp to pull the gauntlet control guy (name eludes me). Everyhting rushes down. Blow CC and fears while Paladin picks everything up, Main Tank picks up as many elites as possible. AOE down. Kill boss.

Bear boss: nothing special, on your way back from eagle jump down to save time.

Dragonhawk boss: Hug the left on the way to this boss. Knowing the scouts is important. Skip the patrol on the right as you get to the first set of stairs. Boss itself, paladin throws on FR gear and tanks all the birds on one side at once. AOE down. Win.

Tiger(?) boss: Watch the video. By jumping through a window in a hut you can skip 7 - 8 packs of trash. Have the shaman cast water walking on everyone and skip the crocodiles by walking to the other end. Chain pull the packs around corners for LOS. Kill boss as normal.

In non-badge/ZA gear you will have a full 2 minutes left before timer runs out. Theoretically.

R.I.P. YARG

Yah, not impressive. The asain guild downed illidan 3 months after release in china. lol.

http://wowwebstats.com/wwbbnys62gwqo

The druid OT does admittedly have T5 shoulders. Everything else is badge/ZA/crafted.

2 arcane mages, 1 enh shaman, 1 resto druid, 1 disc priest, 1 feral druid, prot paladin, 1 BM hunter, 1 combat rogue, 1 shadow priest/

You can armory the toons.

DId this with my old guild... im pretty sure most of the 10man was the same gear as me. I healed on my resto druid in all T4/Kara gear/gruuls the MT was definitly not more geared than that, maybe a couple dpsers but i dont recall

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy85
    Asians can drop Illidan in T3.........nuff said

They can also put there t3 on for kill Screenshots...

Quote Originally Posted by Cmizzle

They can also put there t3 on for kill Screenshots...
    ok, so you're saying they acquired ups for every piece of their t3 in a months time? dont comment on shit you dont know anything about. btw ppl l2spell we arent 5th graders. im not a grammar nazi, its just that my retarded cousin knows how to use their/there/they're correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eetabeetay
    ok, so you're saying they acquired ups for every piece of their t3 in a months time? dont comment on shit you dont know anything about. btw ppl l2spell we arent 5th graders. im not a grammar nazi, its just that my retarded cousin knows how to use their/there/they're correctly.
    Ok*

month's*

Don't*

don't*

Btw*

aren't*

I'm*

it's*

Fun, isn't it?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

My question is, why waste so much time?

Take in another 20 people, form a 25man raid and start progressing. Running ZA for 3 months has gotta be so boring lol.
    [center]Ultemicia - Warlock

All 10/25 Ulduar Content Cleared - Except Algaon. Working on hard modes!
    All 10/25 WotLK Content Cleared - Including Sartharion + 3 Drakes

Bloodscalp EU

Ultemicia - Lv80 Warlock
    Tungusic - L80 Restoration Shaman
    Ingafel - L75 Rogue (In progress)
    Ratenu - L70 Prot Warrior (In progress)

15+ Year Old Account

So if your cousin is retarded and can spell correctly, then what the hell is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    I run with a group where it is all badge gear / za (save me, i do downgrade for sh*ts and giggles sometimes though), and we pug up to 7 members at times.

ZA/Badge gear is meant to be good enough to support you btw. So.
    hey grats on being the "Orignal" ret pally (also you might have been easier claiming your shaman was original if it was maybe a horde one)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    month's*
    Although I agree with the message (that being that grammar is awful on this board), I believe that phrases like 'three months time' can use either -months- or -months'-.

Vallos, in the context of the post I was correcting he was trying to use the word in a singluar possessive form.

"...in a month's time"

In other news, yawn.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

im not a grammar nazi

What`s up ppl being so picky about grammar? It definately ain`t perfect but very rarely there is cases where you can`t understand what the poster was trying to say.

The lesson is not to try to correct others when you're making similar or worse mistakes yourself. Glass houses and all that.