When is Naxx (lvl 60) going?

Howdy,

Anyone know when Naxx (lvl 60) is going to be disappearing? Will it be when patch 3.0.2 goes live, or when WotLK is released?

My guild is vaguely planning a final run through there before it goes, but they've been trying to plan it for a month now and if it's going to go with patch 3.0.2 we'll need to get it sorted quickly.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: When is Naxx (lvl 60) going?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardley
    Howdy,

Anyone know when Naxx (lvl 60) is going to be disappearing? Will it be when patch 3.0.2 goes live, or when WotLK is released?

My guild is vaguely planning a final run through there before it goes, but they've been trying to plan it for a month now and if it's going to go with patch 3.0.2 we'll need to get it sorted quickly.
    Heard yesterday it will be when 3.0.2 goes live; also you can't have Bear Mounts, Hand of Adal and Champion of the Naaru anymore

When 302 is going live, Naxx is going poof!

I highly doubt it will go when 3.0 hits, same goes for the titles and bears. I would imagine Naxx will stay as is until it is accessible in Northrend (ie when the xpac hits). The bear and titles are only going to be taken out when your 70+ or when WotLK is detected on your account, the point of them being removed isn't "lol had your chance" it's to prevent 80's going back and lol'ing there way to bears and new titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Slotz99
    I highly doubt it will go when 3.0 hits, same goes for the titles and bears. I would imagine Naxx will stay as is until it is accessible in Northrend (ie when the xpac hits). The bear and titles are only going to be taken out when your 70+ or when WotLK is detected on your account, the point of them being removed isn't "lol had your chance" it's to prevent 80's going back and lol'ing there way to bears and new titles.
    I haven't heard or seen anything about the titles but the Bear mount will be gone when the patch is released. This has already been stated many times by Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

if the bear mounts go then the tittles will prly go at the same time, and i wouldnt be surprised if naxx is gone after this patch

If you wanted a T3 set so badly then you would've made the effort to get it rather than complaining about blizzard removing the possibility of easy-moding your way to it at level 80

I dont mind them taking it to northernd. i just think its lame they dont add the lvl 60 version. "you had your chance" so if i start a DK and i would like to get the corrupted ashbringer i had my chances? no that doesnt really make sense. imo they should just add a lvl 60 option in the menu for normal/heroic so that people can still do it if they like.

and so it is allowed to just go for t2 instead? its the same deal. or tier 2.5 from AQ40. they shoudnt remove it just because it moved. thats like destroying the best part we had in the game. basically we get the same bosses who hit a little harder. shoudnt be like this imo

Quote Originally Posted by bas
    Heard yesterday it will be when 3.0.2 goes live; also you can't have Bear Mounts, Hand of Adal and Champion of the Naaru anymore
    :O I never finished my last quest or two for Naaru. Damn.
    O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Nero-San
    Worst. Change. To WoW. Ever.

I would accept it if they left the T3 sets in, but noo.. They have to ruin the best looking armors of all time. -_-

"lol had your chance to get it"

;_;
    They're using the same models in Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Getfuzzy
    :O I never finished my last quest or two for Naaru. Damn.
    You still have all the weeks that 3.02 is on the ptr to finish your quests

Its going on a field trip to Northrend
    [size=20pt][move][size=20pt]Falcon Punch![/size][/move]

I'm pretty sure he means make it so it's the level 60 version when you walk in, rather than the 80. Not make the old version still stand for people who are lvl 60.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

The Champion of the Naaru title won't be gone. They said that you will only be able to get it on level 70, if you are higher then 70 then you can't do the quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Khody

Been soooooo lazy to go back and farm my last few pieces of T3.

Blahhh, oh well.