Well, the new Sanctuary is bugged.

I lol'd at 100 rage and 200 runic power.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Re: Well, the new Sanctuary is bugged.

i still dont get why warriors get a 10% rage boost when they have our buff on them and paladins get 2%

and yes it is 10% along with all the other stuff they got to regen rage, not sure on DK but its probably more than 2%

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    I lol'd at 100 rage and 200 runic power.
    100 rage on mined tooltip equates to 10.0 rage in game. Same with runic power, I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallarian
    i still dont get why warriors get a 10% rage boost when they have our buff on them and paladins get 2%

and yes it is 10% along with all the other stuff they got to regen rage, not sure on DK but its probably more than 2%
    Because 2% is a lot more in real numbers than 10% of rage is, unless for some reason you have less than 500 max mana...

I'd show real numbers to prove it, but it really isn't worth doing.

If it was 10% mana it would be incredibly overpowered in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftSM
    If it was 10% mana it would be incredibly overpowered in PvP
    /purge /dispel /arcane shot /fel puppy /spellsteal

^^ And thats the same reason why our Beacon of lol wont be reliable in arenas (well maybe some use in 5v5 but we are decent at that bracket anyway)

protection paladin mana = base mana, it will never change, paladins will have the same amount of mana at 5 man dungeon level to tier 9 raid level i fail to see your argument, and i wasnt asking to buff the 2% i was asking for the rage/runic power to be nerfed to be = to the 2% we get so 2 rage and sorry i dont kno how much is max runic power for DK

protection paladin mana = base mana, it will never change, paladins will have the same amount of mana at 5 man dungeon level to tier 9 raid level i fail to see your argument, and i wasnt asking to buff the 2% i was asking for the rage/runic power to be nerfed to be = to the 2% we get so 2 rage and sorry i dont kno how much is max runic power for DK
    Relax, it's enough. Just think that we have a lot of mana (around 5k so it's (5000x2)/100= 100 mana per block) while warriors have only 100 rage max, also we block twice more attacks compared to warrior in Nax gear.

Spiritual attunemend, with the glyph too (2% more), will rock too.
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

Quote Originally Posted by Lepa
    /purge /dispel /tranq shot /fel puppy /spellsteal /shield slam lol
    fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lepa
    /purge /dispel /arcane shot /fel puppy /spellsteal

^^ And thats the same reason why our Beacon of lol wont be reliable in arenas (well maybe some use in 5v5 but we are decent at that bracket anyway)
    Beacon will be useful don't worrie, after all Bop/Pain suppression/Fel domination ( Tho you need to be like lighting fast to do it:P)/ Icy vains and many more CDs, you aren't using 'em either? The only issue is the mana cost and ofc i don't mean you should spam it if it is getting dispelled ;D

Vorpal, and an extra 10% from 2-peice T6 Bonus. (10% additional from what your getting, so 11% in total, 13-14% w/ glyph).

I'm not having mana issues at all on either my 72 Prot pally or 80 pre-made Prot Pally as long as I have BoSanct up.

Quote Originally Posted by wyrdone
    Vorpal, and an extra 10% from 2-peice T6 Bonus. (10% additional from what your getting, so 11% in total, 13-14% w/ glyph).

I'm not having mana issues at all on either my 72 Prot pally or 80 pre-made Prot Pally as long as I have BoSanct up.
    How does it feel to have an actuall rotation now? (Not only holy shield, consecration and judgement)

Grats on being bad. You'll have more than base mana. There's this stat, you see, it's called Intellect. When you uh, get experience and stuff, and levels? Yea, you get some of that stuff. I heard it increases your mana past the base manas you has.

Idiocy aside, why don't you actually try it first before bashing it. Be glad you have the talent. As it stands, sanctuary alone will likely mean every 25man raid will be absolutely required to take a protadin along.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.