Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Changes listed from latest build

Holy

* Beacon of Light - Non working ranks fixed.

Protection

* Divine Protection - Attack speed penalty increased from 50% to 100%.
    * Hammer of Justice - All ranks interrupt spellcasting for 3 seconds.
    * Shield of Righteousness - Changed from Holy damage equal to 240% of your block value. To Holy damage equal to your block value plus 300.

Retribution

* Seal of Vengeance - Damage Lowered
    * Seal of Blood - Damage Lowered
    * Seal of the Martyr - Damage Lowered
    * Seal of Corruption - Damage Lowered
    * Seal of Command - Weapon damage lowered.
    * Fanaticism - Judgement critical hit chance increased to 5/10/15/20/25% up from 4/8/12/16/20%.

Er...you rets got hit pretty hard

Re: Changes listed from latest build

Probably had it coming, seeing all these whine threads about ret pala dmg can't come from nowhere :> (usually)

and now i quit

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Main_Page

not yet listed by how much

Ummm.... wouldn't Hammer of Justice stun the target for 6 seconds, interrupting spell casting anyway? Now I'm confused.

56% it used to be 70%.

Quote Originally Posted by Geboran
    Ummm.... wouldn't Hammer of Justice stun the target for 6 seconds, interrupting spell casting anyway? Now I'm confused.
    It's a pure pve change. Bosses are immune to stuns, but now that HoJ is revamped, we can still interrupt them. Like Rogues' Kick or Warriors' Pummel.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by metrokard
    56% it used to be 70%.
    WHA? CRY SUM MOAR...http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU Thanks Blizzard.

Shield of Righteousness nerf, why

now it scales worse too, FRIKN GAY

Quote Originally Posted by Geboran
    its for boss fights...and maybe if your target is immuned to stuns like when your partnered up with a rogue.

Ahhhh.... yes! For PvE raid boss encounters, I can see this coming in handy; it won't stun them, but it will interrupt their spell casting. That's a welcomed change.

Quote Originally Posted by Aressolo
    It's a pure pve change. Bosses are immune to stuns, but now that HoJ is revamped, we can still interrupt them. Like Rogues' Kick or Warriors' Pummel.

EDIT:WHA? CRY SUM MOAR...http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU Thanks Blizzard.
    It actually is a pretty sweet PvP change. For example if you catch a a mage casting frostbolt he won't be able to iceblock for 3 seconds, same with paladins, you interrupt a heal they can't bubble.

More generally speaking, anyone can trinket the stun right away but they will still be interrupted. Also if the stun is resisted the interrupt may still go through.

SoCassino was already bad with 70% wep dmg, now is 56%, they want us to use blood for PVP also??

Shield of the Rigtheouness suffered an enormous nerf also. Can anyone say why? cant find a reason for it.

hammer change was good, not excelent, but handy

we have our 5% judge crit back. (not that makes a big diference)

I hope that SoCassino at least have a higher proc rate since is doing alot less dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumos
    It actually is a pretty sweet PvP change. For example if you catch a a mage casting frostbolt he won't be able to iceblock for 3 seconds, same with paladins, you interrupt a heal they can't bubble.

More generally speaking, anyone can trinket the stun right away but they will still be interrupted. Also if the stun is resisted the interrupt may still go through.
    ^I didn't think about that. Yes, nice PvP change too.

About the damage nerf, we aren't the only ones. SPriest got completely KILLED by Blizzard. They nerfed all their spells, like SW:P and MindFlay. Warlocks got some minor nerfs too, regarding some talents.

They nerfed shield of righteousness because it was doing about 40% of a tankadins damage on fights or something like that

They said shadowpriests were doing around 2500 dps in epics during internal testing so the damage reduction wont be that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Namu
    They said shadowpriests were doing around 2500 dps in epics during internal testing so the damage reduction wont be that bad
    Link? I always saw SPriest QQing about their poor dps, like that in BC. Did I misread?

Seal of Command down from 70% to 56% :-\

Is the proc chance still 7ppm?

Probably because they were just xferring premades over that have full pvp gear and not knowing how to play the class

Edited with link http://blue.mmo-champion.com/6/10043...w-priests.html

Also thats solo so it would be higher in a raid

wait the nerfed hammer of justice! it now stuns the target for 4 seconds instead of 6. Worst change ever!!!

1) Does SoC still proc on DS, CS, and Judgment?
    2) What is SoBlood/Martyr new stats?