Herbalism self heal

so im reading that for the first time ever a gathering skill is proving to be a bit more useful. from what i seen herbalism skills grants you a self heal ability based off your current herbalism skill. I think the numbers were like 2000 hp over 15 sec at max herbalism lvl. can i get a confirm on this. Also i would like to add that i think its a great addition to the gathering skills. i would like to see something added to minning and skinning if possible. like minning for example granting you 10% armor buff for short duration and the % scales with your current minning skill, and maybe for skinning you get a plus to hit % for short duration, again based off your current skill in skinning. your thoughts on this???

Re: Herbalism self heal

mining get extra health and skinning get extra crit already.

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=55503
    Its 2000/5, so 400 health per second, which is kinda nice. With the cooldown on it, I'd rather have something passive like stam or crit, though.

Wonder if Spell Power is gonna buff it.

can you go more in detail i didnt see anything on minning or skinning just the herbalism post. or link the post that describes it please, thanks in advance for your feedback on the matter.

Deleted

google it

it's going to be a really big deal for arenas. especially with how well it plays with alchemy and its arena only potions

Herbalism heal is sweet to level with. Doubt it will have a huge benefit in raids however.

But yea, grind for ages, low on hp?, simply macro bandage and herb heal on the same button.

Pew pew pew ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh
    But yea, grind for ages, low on hp?, simply macro bandage and herb heal on the same button.
    Toss on the Draenei Racial and you got yourself a downtime free grind session

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Henrod
    can you go more in detail i didnt see anything on minning or skinning just the herbalism post. or link the post that describes it please, thanks in advance for your feedback on the matter.
    Mining get Toughness (All your hard work spent mining has made you exceptionally tough, increasing your maximum health by ##)
    Skinning get Master of Anatomy (Skinning all those dead animals has broadened your anatomical knowledge, increasing your critical strike rating by ##)

Quote Originally Posted by Henrod
    What about you turn your brain at ON and then check on the LEFT SIDE of your screen in the PROFESSIONS tab and click on either Skinning/Mining and discover all these information by yourself?
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    it's going to be a really big deal for arenas. especially with how well it plays with alchemy and its arena only potions
    These potions will only go live of nonalchis get a less weaker version of these.
    I doubt that we will see them live.

Quote Originally Posted by Neeklus
    Wonder if Spell Power is gonna buff it.
    If it does it will have to affect attack power.

That was the imbalanced problem with GotN because healing it worked well, spell damage it worked just not well, and a hunter or warrior it was just a waste of time to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by vegastommy
    If it does it will have to affect attack power.
    Neither AP nor Spellpower affects this spell. Though, it probably should like Gift of the Naaru.