Congratulations Blizzard

OMFG

Congratulations Blizzard, you have just killed the chance we had to pvp as holy

* Infusion of the Light now reduces the cast time of your next Holy Light spell by 0.5/1sec. (Down from 1.25/2.5 sec)

* Divine Plea changed to : You gain 25% of your total mana over 15 sec (Old - 10 sec), but the amount healed by your spells is reduced by 100%. (Old - 50%)

Hmm wtf can we use this for plzz tell me ??! (should we just say BRB (AFK) 15 sec when we raid ---) are the ppl behind this game DRUNK

nerf nerf nerf

WAKE UP BLIZZARD fix the class

or maybe remove the holy tree

Re: Congratulations Blizzard

good morning .
    grats blizzard !

now DO you notice that ret is the pvp tree? although as holy works fine to 1900 now , you should achieve around that number in the future too

Khody

Have to spec ret to get holy arena gear now instead of vice versa?

I bet Tom Chilton is behind this, if one tree goes up another must fall.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

here's the deal man. we dont give a shit bout what you talk. maybe we agree but for what the hell you post this shit here? afraid of getting banned on blizzforum??? if you hate blizzard plz tell them not us we dont give a shit what you think of them.

oh and if you really pissed like you say, why not cancel your account? i dont like the way they go either but guess what i'm doing. i quite wow with this stupid addon. only thing a user can do - they wont change shit because you dont like the way. they change however they want it. i dont want that so i quite. easy thing.

It really is a joke. I'm glad I've got a ret set to level with, I really can't be fucked with another two years of spell lockouts and being the most controllable healer in the game. I'm really struggling to see what they have left in the tree now that fixes the pretty fucking clearly identified problems of tbc.

Evilone - why did you bother posting? Why do people bother posting on this site at all? Not because they're interested in the game and would like to enjoy their class in the next expansion? No...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilone
    here's the deal man. we dont give a shit bout what you talk. maybe we agree but for what the hell you post this shit here? afraid of getting banned on blizzforum??? if you hate blizzard plz tell them not us we dont give a shit what you think of them.

oh and if you really pissed like you say, why not cancel your account? i dont like the way they go either but guess what i'm doing. i quite wow with this stupid addon. only thing a user can do - they wont change shit because you dont like the way. they change however they want it. i dont want that so i quite. easy thing.
    BRB 15sec

Quote Originally Posted by Evilone

Some of the worst English I have ever seen.

And to the point, Blizzard asks for feedback, so we assume they actually listen, but they really don't. They are like a stubborn child, they will just do what they want even though we ask them to do something else.

Khody

They've adjusted a LOT of things this expansion due to player feedback. Probably more than the TBC beta.

So it's not really fair for you to even be saying that.

Let's here ideas!

I see the whining but I never here ideas on how to improve or fix things.

OMG it's just like my real job :