Poll: What will be your priority when you begin playing WotLK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Your Priority on WotLK Release Day?

im going with preparing my couch to become my new bed since theres no way my wifes gonna let me sleep in our bed when she finds out a bought yet another edition of warcrack
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Xephan
    Many will take the boat to Northrend, to begin questing in hopes of reaching new levels of power and prestige. Perhaps, even more will pursue the darkened path of the Death Knight. However, I will do something else.

I will turn my head from the temptations of future journeys, and weep with disdain at my fallen brethren who have chosen the path of darkness.

I will pursue a greater goal. I will carve my own path.

I will gank.

I will romp naked through Stranglethorn Vale with nothing but my trusty shovel to accompany me as I slaughter hordes of innocent... horde.

I will put on my S4, hop on my dragon, and fly through the Outlands until I spot an unexpecting lowbie. Then I will circle overhead, /taunting and /mocking... perhaps even a /veto for good measure, until I unceremoniously plummet from the sky in my bubble to rain death upon him.

Yes. Oh, yes. I will gank.

I will gank and never have to stop to drink again.
    Have I told you lately that I love you! Have I told you theres no one above you! You feel my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness. Ease my troubles, thats what you do. <3 Xeph lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir
    im going with preparing my couch to become my new bed since theres no way my wifes gonna let me sleep in our bed when she finds out a bought yet another edition of warcrack
    Kavalir, I feel so sorry for you... No one says that you have to tell her though... Go behind her back and make sure she has that Friday free or maybe Friday night... then call all her friends and plan a girls day/night out for them with her, then when its all over, you got away without having her find out, and she is happy as all can be because of what you did for her! ;D

1)get a case of beer
    2)buy wotlk
    3)start drinking
    4)start installing wow
    5)possibly pass out before wotlk finishes installing
    6)get my dk up to 58
    7)log onto my hunter and camp all the alli dks in hfp until i pass out

1) probs go to school (leave when store opens)
    2) go to shop and buy it
    3) drive home as fast as poss, ofcourse my computer is left home and is allready running.. so i can just throw the installation cd´s in
    4) get ready to lvl up like crazy, so while the game is installing ill go to shop again, get a few energy drinks.. and food for next 10 days, lvl up with my 4 mates in instances like nuts
    5) be "sick" next day
    6) try to get first lvl80 wlock on server archievement

Quote Originally Posted by Malathiel
    6) try to get first lvl80 wlock on server archievement
    Problem with your plan Malathiel, they removed the server first achievements/titles for classes, races, and professions. Sorry Mate.