Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Gj blizzard breaking enh tree

Ok fair enough if Lava Burst was too OP with MSW, but they dont need to both remove Lava Burst from MSW AND nerf MSW to ppm. SS also needs fixing to work on fire damage also, so it at least gets consumed by our flame shock and lava lash, otherwise the 4 charges are never used.

Once again Funky thinks he is the best shaman ever. He "knows" hes right so no point in commenting on anything he posts. However the bulk of the shaman player base realizes the problems within the class and their trees. Maybe Blizzard will get their ducks in a row and fix this. But after waiting all through TBC without squat Im not holding my breath.

Someone with Nazi tags (funky) should never taken seriously. Even in jest it shows sympathy to an incredibly close minded individual. It has also reflected your own personality in your posts

Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryBogard
    Once again Funky thinks he is the best shaman ever. He "knows" hes right so no point in commenting on anything he posts. However the bulk of the shaman player base realizes the problems within the class and their trees. Maybe Blizzard will get their ducks in a row and fix this. But after waiting all through TBC without squat Im not holding my breath.

Someone with Nazi tags (funky) should never taken seriously. Even in jest it shows sympathy to an incredibly close minded individual. It has also reflected your own personality in your posts

Attacking someones personal character in an argument is a logical fallacy.

Thought id throw that in there.
    Rocket Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by habaja
    Ok, I understand the lowering the caster side of damage output, but in terms of SS, they made the extra 2 charges absolutely useless by making SS charges only affect personal Nature damage only (You can't even use 4 charges of stormstrike by spamming 4 LBs as enhance), which also made Lava Lash do less damage too since SS doesn't give a bonus to Fire damage any longer.
    Yeah, the SS change makes no sense to me, but there's gotta be something making up for it.

We're likely to use two per 8s cycle at best. 1 Static shock, one earth shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar

Attacking someones personal character in an argument is a logical fallacy.

Thought id throw that in there.

Yeah that never holds true in the real world....

Sigh, however I wasnt attacking his personal character. I only commented on how he/she chooses to represent themselves on the forums.
    Definition of useless -

A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Poor, poor TerryBogard. When will you come to realize that I never claim once to be better than anyone else. What I do claim, however, is that the vast majority of people complaining do not represent the majority of the player-base. For every whining poster like you, there are hundred of content players that like the changes. It's standard like/dislike mechanics. If you like something, you will tell someone. If you hate something, you'll tell a hundred people and start blogging about it. People are pretty harsh by nature. People like you only further perpetuate this statistical fact.

Shaman are getting better, but you're just too blinded by your own personal hatred and simpleminded opinion to see it. If you have such a huge problem with it, and nothing is changing the way the class is heading, then stop playing the class. It's simple. I stopped playing my mage for almost a year and a half because I was unhappy with the direction it was going. It doesn't mean the class was ruined, broken, or generally unplayable. It just meant that it wasn't for me any longer. Games are to be enjoyed, not simply played. If you aren't having fun because you're scared of the new changes, or just too stupid to realize that they're a step in a better direction, just quit while you're ahead. The class is good now in Live, it's great in the PTR, and it's absolutely stunning in Beta.

You, sir, are mind-boggling in your arrogant assumptions of who I am, or why I argue these points so fervently. Go back and read my previous posts outside this thread. While rare, it is completely possible to sway my opinion. All it takes is logical thought and proper constructive feedback. Two qualities in which you have yet to demonstrate.

[EDIT] In reference to my "Nazi Tag" - Making a mockery out of one of histories most reviled and monstrous figures clearly makes my opinions moot? ...k

15+ Year Old Account

Enhancement is fine, maybe not very inventive but efficient. 9 lightning shield orbs, 4SS charges, 6% chance to discharge orbs on melee attacks, summon wolves as a threat dump with stuns and burst damage, pop an instant heal or lightning bolt to keep yourself alive and help get more use out of the SS charges, earthbind totem removing snares while slowing enemies (good in PvP and PvE). Sounds good to me, I'm still gonna play.

Let me translate what I said for the original poster;

ENHanc shamunz get goobuffs so y the qq/? u kin hav 9 lightneen orbz its epiccuz now u save manuh and bost dmg!! and we so op inarenas cuz nw noone snare us we keep goin anf instaheel ourselfs its epic// kk qq moar nub gtfo l2pl@y zomgroflmaodairyqueenbbqlolroflcopter!??!

Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fünky Führer

Seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about. Ask a beta tester (re: me) and they will tell you Enhancement is dirty-strong. Make a character on the PTR for yourself, and see how powerful Enhancement is. The problem with your argument is assuming that Enhancement was weak before these changes, and continues to be weak afterward. You could not be more mistaken. An Enhancement shaman in Live, when played correctly, is incredible. An enhancement shaman in beta/PTR is even more incredible. You have new abilities, new spells, and new mechanics that really up your range in terms of what you can do, and how you go about doing it.
    That was the first post you made on this subject.

"Ask a beta tester (re: me)..." cause no one else here beta tests.

"An Enhancement shaman in Live, when played correctly,..." We all know that implies you play it correctly and anyone else posting her does not.

If you want more rope to hang yourself with let me know ;D
    Definition of useless -

Terry. Are you. In the beta?

That was the first post you made on this subject.

"Ask a beta tester (re: me)..." cause no one else here beta tests.

"An Enhancement shaman in Live, when played correctly,..." We all know that implies you play it correctly and anyone else posting her does not.

If you want more rope to hang yourself with let me know ;D
    Reading comprehension is still not your strong point. I asked you to go back to threads outside this one. Clearly, you missed that paragraph. I also play as Resto in Live, as my signature shows. You must have missed that, too. My Shaman is enhancement and elemental in beta, depending on the needs of the raid, or my whims at the moment. If you were in beta, you would understand this.

You keep dodging questions and making baseless personal attacks. It's pathetic. I'm here talking about enhancement shaman and how they're quite good. You're here trying to find some flaw in my statements, and failing miserably at it.

This is the thread where I see you prancing around spouting "Im the best shaman ever. If anyone else says shaman are sub par then they cannot play their class" garbage. I call you on it, after you deny it. Then you say I need to look elsewhere for proof?

Wow... just wow.

So heres the real challenge. Post raid vids (where we can see the other people names (to check their gear)) of any shaman spec at the top of the dps charts. Until you do that then all your claims are just the same as the lies Bush tells the country about oil paying for our wars.
    Definition of useless -

Another QQ thread? Were we running low?
    Trust the tale not the teller.

No its not a QQ thread. Well atleast not to me. I would like something productive come out of this.

As it stands in beta ele and enh dps is below all other classes. They are still good at raid healing but are in a losing battle with mana efficiency which will jeopardize their usefullness.

In TBC shaman as anything other than raid healers is very uncommon. They got the shaft... always being promised something in the next patch only to be told any change was too OP. Yes some guilds allow their members to play as enh or ele but it isnt a top choice. If you want ranged dps you take locks and mages (1 and 2) then hunters and Spriests (3 and 4). If you want melee dps you take rogues. Shaman, fury wars, ret pallys are an after thought. Thats just a fact.

Ret pallys are now viable so they will get spots. Plus the raid buffs make them wanted.
    Fury warriors are still a question as their dps isnt that great and they cannot CC.
    Enh shaman hit like girl scouts. Totems maybe, but you get that from the Restos. Heroism now buffs the entire raid with a debuff. You wont need more than the restos.
    Definition of useless -

15+ Year Old Account

It's not spectacular but they changed back some big nerfs and we've got quite a few blue posts from GC so it's possible now maybe we're getting our turn?

This is the thread where I see you prancing around spouting "Im the best shaman ever. If anyone else says shaman are sub par then they cannot play their class" garbage. I call you on it, after you deny it. Then you say I need to look elsewhere for proof?

Wow... just wow.

So heres the real challenge. Post raid vids (where we can see the other people names (to check their gear)) of any shaman spec at the top of the dps charts. Until you do that then all your claims are just the same as the lies Bush tells the country about oil paying for our wars.
    It already happened. Armory the Shaman, "Spacegoat." Go look at his stats and come back with a slice of humble-pie. As I've said all along, Enhancement is fine, if you aren't an idiot. Clearly, you failed to comprehend any of it.

Also, please show me a post, quoted of course, that has me claiming I'm the best at anything. Go ahead, try...

(...exactly)

And attempting to compare people to political figures is just limp rhetoric. You fail at this.

Since you cannot read anyone else's posts in this thread:
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...on&n=Spacegoat

His guild, The Dark Embrace, has incredible DPS, and displays what an Enhancement can do in end-game raids. Look it up on your own, I'm not your babysitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fünky Führer
    It already happened. Armory the Shaman, "Spacegoat." Go look at his stats and come back with a slice of humble-pie. As I've said all along, Enhancement is fine, if you aren't an idiot. Clearly, you failed to comprehend any of it.

And trying to compare people to political figures is just limp rhetoric. Try harder.

Im sorry but someones gear on armory (btw which spacegoat on what server?) equates to DPS in a raid how? Gear could very well be great, with great stats. That doesnt mean their dps scales as well as it does for other classes. Sorry to burst your bubble there but that is whats been wrong with shaman since TBC... they dont scale well. So like I said, post a vid of a enh or ele shaman being in the top 3 dps in a 25 mans raid. Till then you are just running your mouth without any proof.

FYI political satire is called comedy. Seems to work as more than "limp rhetoric" for John Stewart, Bill Maher, and Steven Colbert.
    Definition of useless -

Reading Comprehension = Epic Fail

Thanks, Terry. Your inept attempt at saving face with your faltering "comedy" line warms the heart.

Still waiting on that video showing EPIC shaman ele/enh dps....
    Definition of useless -

It's not my job to hold your hand and babysit you. If you want a video, go do something for once, and research it on your own. All you do is complain and gripe. Rather than sit on your ass waiting for the apocalypse, why not do something and find out WHY they suck, or WHY they don't suck? Seriously, you're worthless. Both as a poster in these forums, and as a shaman advocate.

Spacegoat, of the guild The Dark Embrace, on EU-Neptulon.

Be proactive for once in your life.

Ummm, so wrong on so many levels.... sigh.

Here is how the world works:

You make a claim you back it up with proof. If you do not provide that proof (i.e. the video I asked for. See I dont have to look for something to prove your case. You have to prove your case to everyone else) then no one believes you.

So until you can prove your claims that shaman put out UBER EPIC dps, please stop posting and let the rest of us have a dscussion based on facts not claims
    Definition of useless -