i know this topic has been posted before... with all the recent changes i wanted to bring this to light again. what are some of the things you see need changes, please explain your self why with rational reasoning.

Enlightenment
Rank 5/5
Tier 6 (disc)

Increases your total Stamina and Spirit by 5% and increases your spell haste by 5%.

Shouldnt this be INT, since disc priest tend to lean to int more then spt?

Spirit of Redemption
Rank 1/1
Tier 5 (holy)

Increases total Spirit by 5% and upon death, the priest becomes the Spirit of Redemption for 15 sec. The Spirit of Redemption cannot move, attack, be attacked or targeted by any spells or effects. While in this form the priest can cast any healing spell free of cost. When the effect ends, the priest dies.

any decent healer would want to pick this up but this is so far up the holy tree disc priest have to give up alot to get this.

Surge of Light
Rank 2/2
Tier 6 (holy)

Your spell criticals have a 50% chance to cause your next Smite or Flash Heal spell to be instant cast, cost no mana but be incapable of a critical hit. This effect lasts 10 sec.

most heavy holy priest i know do the Greater Heal que tactic. where you start to cast even if you dont need to heal and stop the cast near the end if not needed to que up again. also stacking cast + instant for double cast on a single General Cool Down (GCD). but Surge of Light (SoL) is one of the varibles for holy dps specs.. but SoL is more useful to Disc either in PvP or Healing (PvE or PvP). personally i think this will work better as a disc talent but with the holy dps varible SoL will never be a disc talent, so with that note this talent is also to high on the tier tree.