Question for you PVP (arena) rogues [vs priests]

I used to play a Dwarf priest and I remember when a rogue was on me one of my strongest abilities was my racial [Stoneform]. I could use it to get away, or get a quick big heal off if I needed.

Now I play undead, and am leveling to 80, but obviously do not have that talent anymore.

My question to you is this: Do you guys have a much tougher time killing dwarf priests than any other race because of this talent?

Or is it about the same? And what do you guys think about the cooldown reduction of this spell [2min vs 3min]

please explain. Thanks.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Question for you PVP (arena) rogues [vs priests]

cant say i really have, with fleet footed, trinket and sprint a priest cant get away from you after a fear anyway. We have a lot more options for shutting people down these days. The reduction from 3 min to 2 min is a bit lame imo, it should've dropped a bit more to be in line with other racials (1.75 on escape artist) but they have taken the immunity off the ability, so it only removes now. With the rate rogues apply poisons its going to be pretty poor as far as racials go, however a quick fear and stone form to get rid of crippling/wounding means you can get away if the rogue doesnt have sprint up or you can get a heal off. But the fear is the most important factor imho.