Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Legendary Bow Thori'Dal Ninja'd by a Rogue! Us Ner'Zhul

Who cares? I mean other than the OP and the huntards that feel entitled to it . . why is this ANYONE elses busness? you have NO place trying to tell a guild you have nothing to do with HOW they should loot thier items. That your trying to enrage the comunity about it is sad on so many levels.

You are not the loot police, or even on the loot ethics comitee . .

Do you think for a second that, now you have posted this BS thread, that things like this will not happen in the future? or that your going to accomplish anything even remotley useful? Guess what, MORE loots is going to be distibuted to poeple you may feel are undeserving of it, you may get angry about it again . . and yet STILL no one will care.

Get over it.
    Most DeathKnights running around now are retards.
    Give it some time, in about a month from now, most of them will go back to their rogues and warlocks

~Somnio

Quote Originally Posted by gurbb
    Who cares? I mean other than the OP and the huntards that feel entitled to it . . why is this ANYONE elses busness? you have NO place trying to tell a guild you have nothing to do with HOW they should loot thier items. That your trying to enrage the comunity about it is sad on so many levels.

You are not the loot police, or even on the loot ethics comitee . .

Do you think for a second that, now you have posted this BS thread, that things like this will not happen in the future? or that your going to accomplish anything even remotley useful? Guess what, MORE loots is going to be distibuted to poeple you may feel are undeserving of it, you may get angry about it again . . and yet STILL no one will care.

Get over it.

dont care
    I tasted bacon.. one day..

Quote Originally Posted by Ishanah
    So a rogue got a wpn woopty fkn doo, like other person said the rogue had far greater raid attendence and was in the guild from the start,so why cant he have the bow? It doesn't say "Hunter Only", does it?
    AND thoridal it's the best choice for the ranged slot.

p.s. now steady takes into account ammo so the difference isn't huge then before echoes of doom.
    p.p.s. relax i'm a shaman but i'll need just for the feat of str achievement =P (ohoh wotlk incominggggg)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    And you didn't even address the fact that auto attacks do a lot better than wanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Quick trade chat poll reveals that YOUR MOM is actually the hardest bossfight in WoW.

Lol, it was a fake thread. The hunter actually got it they're just that attention starved they need to create fake drama and post it on multiple sites to get some kind of ego boost.

/sigh at DBSS
    Quote Originally Posted by Charagon View Post
    It's kinda sad that the most interesting dungeon content idea Blizz has come up with in years is an April Fools joke.

Aside from the arrows, most hunters I know say that the bow is not that great. It's a shade too fast for PVP, and it's stats aren't ridiculously high, which means it'll get replaced very quickly.

May as well go to a rogue. Or really, anyone who wanted it.

Back when MC was teh shitznit, I picked up a Striker's Mark (MC Epic Bow) simply because I had the DKP for it. The hunters moaned, but really, they didn't bid on the damned thing because they were hoping it would get defaulted to them.

Too bad, so sad. It's going to be useless come Nov. 14th anyway.

It's not like you'll be unable to come back at lvl 80 and farm for the stupid thing.

Click on my website link - it's the whole history of Azeroth in point form!

Time to say HUNTER WEAPN... LOL!!

This shit is weak...a mage on Cho'gall has this bow.

this isn´t worthy of being front page news really (fake or not). if this week wasn´t most likely the last SWP reset where people actually go and kill KJ (which means no more loots from there) people would even care less.

Who cares? It doesn't concern any of us, move along.

You are all fucking retards.

I play on Ner'zhul, DBSS got 2 bows the first 2 kills. They went to hunters Gon and Saull.

Nateo of Blue Moon just got one as well.

L2P noobs before you start posting retarded shit.

Happened the same in Borked guild, RC (26° guild in Europe), just that if was 3 months ago, when only 1 guild downed KJ and the legendary had dropped only 1 time before (Kruf!).

This kid http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&n=Superraider
    Ninjaed the legendary bow from an hunter, wich had almost his same experience in the guild and % attendance.
    Just that he is a lootwhore wich thinks having more legendary items makes your epeen longer.

In the end, the hunter gquitted and ALL the guilds in RC went over Borked ironizing at them due to this retarded act.
    Prolly some RC'ers in there remember this well on the forums

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by usnerzhulian
    Post your thoughts and feelings here.
    I think and feel... I don't give a fuck

Quote Originally Posted by usnerzhulian
    Okay, so it wasn't exactly ninja'd but pretty damn close lol..Any rogue that would demand the Bow over other hunters in the guild is a fuckin ninja and an asshole. Pretty sad guilds come to this point where they form their little alliances and gear up officers instead of being fair to friends..
    Basically you're crying over the fact that a rogue got the item fair and square.

Don't use DKP in the future.

lol at mage getting bow. I want one now for my mage.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

For the record, I play a hunter....and at this point in the game, so what a rogue got the bow. Whether this really happened or not, I don't know. Now if my guild happens to down KJ and the bow drops, I know its going to a hunter...I don't know if it will be me or not. I will probably have a 1 in 3 chance or a 1 in 2 chance, depending on who is on come raid time tonight/ Am I going to cry if I don't get the bow....no because at 80 I plan on farming sunwell with 24 guildies to get the bow just to have the damn thing sitting in my bank, plus it gives me an achievement.

So what the rogue got the bow, the hunters need a better guild if they are offended by it. By the way, rogues can use bows too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterman

I look at the name that got the bow, and then at the nr3 in the dmg meters. Is that a mage getting the bow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

the rogue is a loot whore. And DKP is a broken system. Our guild only allows rolls for items if it is usable by that class. If nobody can use it then it's disenchanted. And if it cant be disenchanted or sold on a vendor then it rots.

This is such old news it grew a meter long beard, shaved it and grew a longer one.
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." ~ Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Hallis
    the rogue is a loot whore. And DKP is a broken system. Our guild only allows rolls for items if it is usable by that class. If nobody can use it then it's disenchanted. And if it cant be disenchanted or sold on a vendor then it rots.
    Agree with this. I'm in a guild that does the same. Same issue with say a Holy Paladin wanting to roll on a piece of cloth over a Priest. Just because they've been there longer or are friends with some "high ups" doesn't mean they should get it first. That's some jacked shit.