inscription recipes

maybe a stupid question, but are there any recipes for inscription in WOTLK cause i dont play beta. And why is 365 maxed for inscription how will this be in the future?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: inscription recipes

All notes that I have read point toward further recipes being available in WotLK.

If you look at other posts dealing with leveling Inscription, you will see that certain recipes (e.g. for off-hand epics like Faces of Doom) are not available from the Thrallmar Inscription trainer at this time. Those recipes are listed as +400 Inscription skill items, although it is unclear to me whether they will be drops or trainer skill-ups.

In any event, there will definitely be a Northrend Inscription trainer for leveling beyond 365. That trainer is, I believe, an NPC already identified by various sites such as Wowhead.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

so u dont know if there will be like ''rare'' recipes/glyph recipes which drop in instances. since i cant anything about it.

15+ Year Old Account

I would imagine that recipes for epic off-hand items would qualify as 'rare' recipes, but it is unclear at present whether these recipes (Faces of Doom, Iron-Bound Tome, etc) will be trainable via the Inscription trainer, or whether they will be instance/world drops.

I have asked this question on the forums previously but had no luck with responses, so I'm thinking that the information is not yet known.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

i would guess its similar to enchanting recipes.

some rep / trainer / drops / boss drops. etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tolchuck
    maybe a stupid question, but are there any recipes for inscription in WOTLK cause i dont play beta. And why is 365 maxed for inscription how will this be in the future?
    nope, they add a whole new profession, but you can only take it to 365 and they wont add anything for it, ever... :
    /sarcasm
    "Remember, remember the 6th of July.
    The Real ID treason and Plot.
    I see no reason why the Real ID Treason
    Should ever be forgot."

Of course there will be... Wow..

l2wowwiki

Quote Originally Posted by naPS
    l2wowwiki
    l2reply with something other than l2?
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD
    l2recognizeIrony?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD
    l2LiveWithL2
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

if you lvl'd scrib to 365 you wasted lots o mats.

the reason that it is capped like that is b/c wrath profs start at 350 (which is where you should have stopped)

of course stuff will drop but not untill wrath.

the off hand items will most likely stay trained

edit: just a guess but i am betting that the only ones that will drop will be minor glyphs (they seem to be the cooler ones rather than the, "if you this spec these are the major glyphs you should be using")