Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best professions for a death knight?

If there are no BS only gear right now, anyone know if they might implement it all later?
    Im sure it could be done when they figure out how everything goes on live.
    It feels like a huge waste outside of extra gem slots to burn all the ore.
    Id promote JC with custom gems and BOP trinkets over it in that case.

BS because I dont want to wait till someone craft my gear, its always better to rely on yourself only.

Quote Originally Posted by Morden
    Im going BS/JC on mine.

BS for the extra sockets and JC for http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?items=3&fi...11:1;crv=0:0:0

the JC only stamina Gem is 11 stam higher than the epic stam gem in wotlk. and as you can have 3 of the JC only gems equiped at one time = 33 extra stamina more than not having JC. may not seem like a lot as Mining can give 500 HP. but those gems are very nicely itemised, and the JC trinkets are very hot as well. Especially if you are a Human DK as you will not need a PvP trinket.
    Stamina;
    Jewelcrafting: 33+ extra Stamina. 3x JC Stamina gems (the + is for any stamina or other stats you may obtain since these gems are considered all colours).
    Enchanting: 48 extra Stamina. 2x Ring Enchants.
    Blacksmithing: 60 extra Stamina. 2x Extra gem slots.
    Mining: 500 health = 40-45 Stamina (estimate) + Kings/talents/etc.

I'm going mining and Blacksmithing on my DK.

However I'm making sure to power level mining to 290 before leaving the old world...

I have a list of materials at my blog http://dkhavok.wordpress.com/ which I'm updating. Essentially you need a load of various ores so you can smelt your way all the way up

Figure it'd piss me off if i got to Outland/Northrend without having mining already there. People suggest going back at 80 but i'd miss sooo many nodes and kick myself everytime on the way up

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

JC trinkets
    Enchanting +stats on rings

Quote Originally Posted by Canopus
    Well naturally, I would go with Blacksmithing/Mining... Whether you decide to be an armorsmith or weaponsmith is basically what you'll need to decide... Also I am sure that mining will continue to be the big money maker in WotLk with all the new mining nodes... I'd treat them as if I'd treat a pally or a warrior... Plate armor based profession...
    This no longer applies...You can just trade BS crafted stuff now.