Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: This a new Paladin Tier? (If So, which is it)

Quote Originally Posted by wreckadin
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't paladins technically "martially trained clerics?" I thought that the knights of the silver hand started as northshire clerics... but anyway. I kinda like the power ranger suit, at least it looks better than t5.
    nope

Most Paladins were former knights. few clerics became Paladins. In WC2 (Which introduced Paladins to Warcraft) the Knight was upgraded into the Paladin.

Only the most Honored of Knights were allowed to be trained in the ways of the Holy Light.

WoW's Paladin and WoW's Warriors are just mechanics for the Lore Paladin which is labeled Paladin-Warrior in the rpg.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsoaked
    The fail side to this post is people want to look like the WARHAMMER paladins! Zomg~! Even down to Chaos Knights
    ZOMG we want plate armor that looks like PLATE armor. OMG we want it to look like metal and not spandex....ZOMG ZOMG gtfo.

Thats an npc. Some of these items can be gained from dungeons and quests + crafting. All those concept arts r nice and look cool. BUT mostly all of them are from warhammer online so they wont come in wow haha. The last picture with the guy in skull armor and the holy circle bla bla bla. Is prob darion morgraine or his father as the death knight. U can see this from Ashbringer in his hand. And indeed darion and his father were paladins but the father is dead and darion himself a death knight and leader of the ebon sword order. So thats all none of these will be tiers. heres tier 9 so no reason for discussing how it will look: http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=-209#.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by witchhunter
    Thats an npc. Some of these items can be gained from dungeons and quests + crafting. All those concept arts r nice and look cool. BUT mostly all of them are from warhammer online so they wont come in wow haha. The last picture with the guy in skull armor and the holy circle bla bla bla. Is prob darion morgraine or his father as the death knight. U can see this from Ashbringer in his hand. And indeed darion and his father were paladins but the father is dead and darion himself a death knight and leader of the ebon sword order. So thats all none of these will be tiers. heres tier 9 so no reason for discussing how it will look: http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=-209#.
    /rp on
    Necromancer! You are on the wrong ground you son of a lich!
    /cast Exo
    /rp off
    btw 1 year old thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    btw 1 year old thread..
    give him a break :P he's starting to level his arqueology skill by digging up this old threads ^^