Model Swapping in 3.0.3?

Hi i want to ask is there way to change my NE male to look like UD male after 3.0.3? Also is there chance to get banned (i saw ppl using it before and not getting banned)

Re: Model Swapping in 3.0.3?

I've heard that changing item skins is bannable. Heard it's not bannable.
    Heard that changing character races/mounts is bannable, heard it isn't bannable.

I honestly just wouldn't risk it.

i want to change only my char skin nothing more (bored from this NE but i dont wanna make new char) :-\

You can do a client-side skin modification, yeah... I know what you are talking about referring to the whole "banning" thing, but that's usually due to people modifying the realm list file and so on...things that register in the game client, regardless if they effect other players or not. To the best of my knowledge, modifying your own skins shouldn't do anything.

...However, I'm not Blizzard...sooooo I would agree with Samalas in that it would likely be best not to risk it. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Nisx
    Hi i want to ask is there way to change my NE male to look like UD male after 3.0.3? Also is there chance to get banned (i saw ppl using it before and not getting banned)
    I think there's some videos on youtube you can look at (there old but the might still work), and i don't think its detectible so you don't have to worry about getting banned (unless you tell anyone).