Thread: jotw bugged?

jotw bugged?

hey i was wondering if any other ret paladins are having some wierd issue with Jotwise

at my base mana around 4300 or so i should be getting back 645 mana yet on live i only get back 443 anyone else getting that?

15% of 4300 is 645 idk why i am getting 201 less mana back

Re: jotw bugged?

I havnt actually crunched numbers but the return does seem low for me as well.

Luckily my wife is playing a priest so she just healbots me while using SoB trying to take as much dmg as possible to keep my mana up.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

...4300 is not you base mana.

base mana is you mana pool with no int. level 70 pallys have a base mana pool of 2953 and 15% of that is 443.

Quote Originally Posted by addict_104
    ...4300 is not you base mana.

base mana is you mana pool with no int. level 70 pallys have a base mana pool of 2953 and 15% of that is 443.
    Wouldnt this also vary slightly based on race?
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

ok ur problem here i very simple, base mana is ur mana pool without any int or anything like that. so for example every pally has the same base mana at 70 its a class thing. 443 is the correct amount of mana return for a pally at level 70

It's as the poster above me said
    For Basemana look here http://www.wowwiki.com/Base_mana

Rofl i feel stupid lol

alright thanks for clearing this up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    Wouldnt this also vary slightly based on race?
    Nope.