Simple Enchanting Answer

It's 2 days till Wrath.

Im 350 enchanting.

Mat prices on ah are silly.

Do i need to desperately nuke to 375 and be out of pocket or can i level my enchanting in WOTLK from 350 skill.

This means do I....

1) Need to make a rod better than Fel Iron?

2) Need to get to a certain level to attain a 'new' rod from WOTLK?

3) Will there be any new recipes available?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Simple Enchanting Answer

wrath profession start at 350 you should be fine

The Fel iron rod is not going to cut it. I'd work on upgrading that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy

1) Need to make a rod better than Fel Iron?

2) Need to get to a certain level to attain a 'new' rod from WOTLK?
    Yeah, each enchanting rod requires the rod of a lower level to make it these days.

So you need your Runed Fel Iron rod to make your Runed Adamantine Rod to make your Runed Eternium Rod.

Oddly the Runed Eternium Rod looks to be a reagent for both the WotLK rods, but I'm thinking that may be a glitch, I can't see them requiring us to make a second Eternium rod if we make the Cobalt one, and then want the Titanium rod.

Enchanting mat prices on Uldum are rediculously low right now, I can't make shit for money lol =/

LPS: 4-5g
    VC: 10-11g
    GPE: 10-13g
    Dust: 60-75s a peice

I might just say screw it and buy a ton just to make some of the leveling quicker since its this dirt cheap, put em on scrolls or somethin and try and sell those a week or so after wrath releases.
    Necrolite, 80 Rogue, Uldum, Undead
    Necrolost, 80 Rogue, Uldum, Troll
    Chogra, 80 Warlock, Uldum, Orc
    Narcosis, 80 Warrior, Uldum, Orc

loadedguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolite
    Enchanting mat prices on Uldum are rediculously low right now, I can't make shit for money lol =/

I might just say screw it and buy a ton just to make some of the leveling quicker since its this dirt cheap, put em on scrolls or somethin and try and sell those a week or so after wrath releases.
    Agreed sadly im been vendoring greens and blues that I come across cause they're worth more than when then selling on the AH on my server.
    LBS were at an all time low the other day at 75s PER.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Erm...

I really wouldn't vendor them

I predict in a month or so arcane dust etc are going to be worth what illusion dust etc are worth now. I.e 40g per shard, 80g per 20 dust as no one will be farming the instances anymore.

Just a tip to hang on to them as everyone is selling right now. As for me... I have a whole alt full of enchanting mats I'll sell the moment that the value skyrockets with all the DKs learning it to disenchtnat their main's greens

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolite

LPS: 4-6g
    VC: 4-6g
    GPE: 8-12g
    Dust: 50s per

Current prices on my server Frostmourne....Even undercutting and nothing is selling >< so onto LK mats but they have decreased by over 50% too now T_T
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.