Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

World first level 80 character is French !

Update - [iurl=http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=26499.0]Interview[/iurl] now available!

World first level 80 character is French !
    French people just run faster it seems ... Nymh - Drek'thar [FR] was the first character to reach level 80 in the new expansion - Wrath of the Lich King ! Congratulations to him and his guild, Genesis !

In case you're wondering, there isn't too much fancy powerleveling behind that, just a healer out of group.

Re: World first level 80 character is French !

we're special in france
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

omg...

The first 3 comments are useless flames...

You are the ones that should get a life... Jealous much? sheesh...

Anyways, congratulations, et Vive la France
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

15+ Year Old Account

Whoah, you've got to be kidding me. It's been less than 24 hours since the expansion went live. Even without a break, making ten levels in under 24 hours is... well, it's mind boggling. I expect most people will take ~50 hours of playtime to get to 80.

Now he has to wait for other people to catch up to do content.

Gaiwyn

Edit: Grats to the player. Armory still shows them as 70 for some reason, so my guess is they haven't even logged out since starting their epic zerg.
    For the Alliance!

Congratulations, now the french will be exterminated, and the world will be a better smelling place.

It really is an achievement.. despite how many people are going to flame.

Congrats to the French-man.

Oddly enough, he did it killing boars in the forest for two experience points a piece

Quote Originally Posted by Aeros
    LMAO why would i be jealous of someone who sits in a chair for 24+ hours, struggling to get to 80 first so he can be popular amongst his wow world
    Because you feel it's important enough to you to post 3 times saying how pathetic you think he is.

The only sad person here is you...

Quote Originally Posted by Starskee
    Congratulations, now the french will be exterminated, and the world will be a better smelling place.
    Racist much ?

I want whatever he was drinking/inhaling/smoking/etc 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

i think you guys take that news too seriously, that's just a joke event, everyone knows anyway that is world widely unfair because EU got wotlk around 5 hours before everyone else.
    SpamBayes (first bayesian antispam for WoW) Broker_CPU (addons and client specs)

15+ Year Old Account

The French finally won something!

Wow, big congratulations!!

You did it faster than our server I think.. Suramar-US will have its 80 soon when I check just today.

I have to quit the race... going to watch Madagascar and ice skating! hehe

~ Philippines, ASEAN Community

Shame that the guy (or guys, playing on turns) probably played the Beta and knew everything he would need for that.

But that's old news, huh? Beta testers tried it 1st, and they get it 1st.

you've gotta give it to the french.............. because they won't fight for it.

To all you people saying get a life you faggot etc. He prolly does have a life, I mean it took him less than a day. ONE day. just cause he planned it out and had some help doesn't mean that he doesnt do anything else. All he did was take one day off from everything and can now go back to life again and play casual if he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by dadou131988
    Racist much ?
    Are french a race?

Guess not...

(btw, there is a snide joke in the original words)

stop "french"-flaming plz, its just childish and just as useless as most of the comments in this post.

Gratz to the player

He plays on a French server but nobody said that he is French.

{broken sig link}

Quote Originally Posted by Infernic
    To all you people saying get a life you faggot etc. He prolly does have a life, I mean it took him less than a day. ONE day. just cause he planned it out and had some help doesn't mean that he doesnt do anything else. All he did was take one day off from everything and can now go back to life again and play casual if he wants.
    Yea, since what he did takes more then one day. It's hell alot of planning, farming mats, getting up quest routes or w/e he did and he most likely played in the beta (= know where to be and when).

But anyhow, congratz Nymh, a well deserved achievement!