Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: DK First 80, Blue posts, Free transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Solgryn
    Yea congrats to the two lvl 80 DK's, congrats with having no life...
    Here we go...

Quote Originally Posted by Solgryn
    Yea congrats to the two lvl 80 DK's, congrats with having no life...
    Having a life is a relative term. If by "having no life", you mean being better and faster then you are. Yes, he has no life. I personally feel no personal accomplishment by watching tv, football, other stupid mindless things people do which those people count as "having a life". I have a girlfriend and yes I have sex, but other then that my life consists of work and games.

Why?

Because I fucking like it that way.

So your better off keeping your mouth shut and moving on about your business, as I am sure your "life" has many more interesting things in store for you today then trolling forums and taslking trash about achievements you will never be able to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangent
    What UI is that in the first pic?? Looks really clean. I want!

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ssembrae80.jpg
    I would really like to know what UI he is using also. Looks Very Nice!!

They are going to look into DoTs tagging mobs? awesome.

I can't tell you how many times I DoT up a mob and some melee or burst class comes along and steals the mob before my DoTs tick. I really don't want to blow a soul shard to pull with Shadowburn.

What is going to happen if they fix this, though, is that this will cause many warlocks to become total douchebags and DoT the hell out of everything in an area to steal mobs, and then Blizzard will swing a nerf bat. There are always those who ruin it for the rest of us.

15+ Year Old Account

can only USA people use this for now or can canadians as well?

Grr im on holiday so i cant transfer 2 of my alts, cos they have "mail", bah. that means that probely cant transfer them when i get back, cos to many want to transfer, and one of them was the bank with all he GEE.
    i dont like this holiday!

What UI is that in the first pic?? Looks really clean. I want!

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ssembrae80.jpg
    I believe that the UI is called Tenelov UI but he/she edited it a little bit. I agree though it looks BAD ASS!
    Here is the link..
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o=&page=2#info

Having a life is a relative term. If by "having no life", you mean being better and faster then you are. Yes, he has no life. I personally feel no personal accomplishment by watching tv, football, other stupid mindless things people do which those people count as "having a life". I have a girlfriend and yes I have sex, but other then that my life consists of work and games.

Why?

So your better off keeping your mouth shut and moving on about your business, as I am sure your "life" has many more interesting things in store for you today then trolling forums and taslking trash about achievements you will never be able to get.
    That ^^ I mean, really, what's "life"? To me it's playing games, parties and working/making money. Sometimes individual parts of my "life" take priority, like hitting top level when a new xpack comes out or going out to a bar when my friend from 10 hours away comes over. If that person found leveling a DK to 80 more fun that weekend - good for them, they accomplished it and had fun... although it's even better than that, they actually managed not only to have fun but also to piss some haters off chanting "No life rawrarwar" and then going back to watching TV.

I'm confused as to why some people think of wow as a job (other than the chinese, oooh they're silly), I enjoy slowly leveling, taking time reading and enjoying the quests. I would be super disappointed leveling to 80 in 40 hours then taking all the current raid bosses down in 25 more. It doesn't make sense to wait 2 years and get everything done in 3 days... I'd rather slow down and enjoy the game...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Why?

hahaha pwned. LOVE this post. Thanks for that. I need to quote that in my sig. lol

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Snoor
    I believe that the UI is called Tenelov UI but he/she edited it a little bit. I agree though it looks BAD ASS!
    Here is the link..
    I want to know what Death Knight mod they are using right in the middle. It looks great.

Edit: I found it. It's called Rune Watch. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...RuneWatch.html

What I want to know is, what the hell are these guys doing to go from 55->80 in 2 days 10 hours?

58 hours total?

Exploits? Mob tagging inside instances? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

It took some time to figure out who was first and who wasn't, but it looks like Dessembrae from Eternal Corpse Council (EU-Mazrigos) was the first Death Knight to reach level 80 in the world on November 15 at 19:00 CEST ! Congratulations to him.

According to the reports, Essay (US-Tichondrius) was the first death knight to reach level 80 in the United States a few hours later, at 10:00PM server time.

Congratulations to both players !
    Haha! Another proof that Europeans are Americans superior in every way.. ;D
    "We don't go do stupid things when somebody yells ‘For the Horde!"
    - Thrall

This one too D : Either one.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...idescreen.html

Quote Originally Posted by malbs
    Exploits? Mob tagging inside instances? What?
    Es five boxed 4 locks and a druid in the past, and used their help to level for the most part. I'd see them sitting around infrequently at quest hubs waiting

Why?

I love this full of win ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3d3er1k
    Haha! Another proof that Europeans are Americans superior in every way.. ;D
    actually, if you look closely at the two SS you will see that essay lvled in less time, 3 hours faster in fact. and considering that the US got the game After EU, ima go ahead and say your statement is completely false. the "world first's" going to EU are only because you guys got the game sooner so sit, and pipe down pls.

also to those who say these ppl getting world firsts have no life, you are really not looking at the bigger picture, they spent 2-4 days of 1 week to lvl. out of a much longer life, it was something to do, cram some caffeine, skip work or class for a couple days and become internationally recognized for your accomplishment. they could easily go back to clubbing or what ever the hell you think qualifies as having a life now. Don't belittle their achievements as something only a "no lifer" could obtain. they just won a gaming marathon, and should feel damn proud. grats to them all
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Snoor
    Here is the link..
    You do realise how ridiculously easy that UI is to make right?

Just a thought for Blizz in their comments about paladin HP while tanking:

Move reckoning, as currently configured, into the ret tree. It is not the super one shot Doom lord talent any more so it can be put back to ret and it is really useless in the prot tree because it is too far down the tree for any PVP Ret to grab it. Not to mention it is useless for raid tanks anyway unless they have extra points sitting around, which thet don't. Rets can grab it at 80 but they have to sacrifice divine storm and righteous vengeance to do so.

In conclusion, move Reckoning to the Ret tree and replace those 5 points with a stam talent of some kind, maybe even tied into an ability to increase righteous defense's effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by insidelane
    You do realize how ridiculously easy that UI is to make right?
    Yes I didn't ask the question. I just answered it. I used a similar looking UI that I completely customized so trust me I know.

I would just like to say that I find the name Dessembrae to be very suited to the first level 80 death knight, or to a death knight in general.

So few people will ever appreciate or notice a Malazan reference. With a name as kickass and appropriate as that, Dessembrae deserves the props. :P I had debated a Malazan naming style for my DK, but most good names were male, and I didn't want any male alliance races...the only ones I can really stand to play are gnomes, and that's not exactly appropriate for the names. :P

Anyways,
    Grats, I don't have the patience or the time.