What is the fastest way to level with a healer helping

After reading the exceptional intro Gestalt, I have to take the dk plunge

I have two accounts and several 70+ healers.
    Using one of those to heal, what would be the fastest way to level?

I was thinking I would not make a party and only heal the dk when out of combat. This would have the healer on follow most of the time.

Any thoughts on a starting spec with a healer helping?

Re: What is the fastest way to level with a healer helping

All specs rock, with blood you don't even need a healer...

level as blood, zero downtime, never drop below 90% hp unless you're taking on 10 mobs

Did you just follow the english language down an alley, hit it over the head with a blunt object, rape it, and steal its wallet?

Spelltrastrophe

All these people are obviously exaggerating but id suggest you go frost or Unholy.z

Quote Originally Posted by Brightwings
    All these people are obviously exaggerating but id suggest you go frost or Unholy.z
    LOL. Do you have a DK?

Blood is by far the best leveling spec for live if you're stuck in the middle with everyone else. Unholy is great when you are ahead of the curve as far as levels go and can actually take advantage of the AoE potential. On Live currently, I have enough trouble finding 2 of the same mob, let alone enough to make AoE worthwhile.

With Blood there is never downtime ever. I have never once had to eat and I am not leveling my First Aid at all. You can take on multiple mobs easily, albeit not as easily as Unholy, but still easy none the less. You can also solo all of the group quests.

To give you an example, I easily two-manned Durn the Hungerer with a Holy Paladin, only to have him tell me at the end of the fight that he never had to heal me once and was just Holy Shocking Durn the whole time. I was going to try to solo him, but there were too many other DKs waiting their turn.

So far I have done almost all of Borean Tundra and never needed a group for any of the quests, not even the Prince quest in upper Borean.

-------------------------------------