Thread: "Just Nuke"

"Just Nuke"

This is the term I've been hearing way too much these day's IMO. especially with DK tanks. ( but others as well don't worry)

what heck appened to tactics? and marking for that matter, most people dont even mark these days, it's really handy when everyone attacks everything...I know AOE is more of standard these days but people just run into bosses without any plan at all (sure 5 mans arent that complicated) but I ran with a DK last night who did the instance 4 times, and still didn't know he had to move with the cold debuff in the nexus dragon boss... in the end he blamed me for sucky healing.

Anyone else experience this? sure guild runs are perfect but somethimes they arent available .

Deleted

Re: "Just Nuke"

People got cocky when they noticed how easy some of the instances seem to be.

sigh... read wat i replied to you in the "DK tanks wtf" treath
    same goes here

also yeh, lotsa folks that never tanked that were mindles dpssers now rolled dk and fail
    that doesnt mean we all do, i played druid tank trough all tbc and switched dk tank for the heck of it, im doing fine and havent had any complains regarding my tanking so far...

The problem is that tanking is too boring at the moment. I have tanked TBC as a prot warrior and it was fun (and frustrating at times). With these new instances i started tanking as a prot warrior and a frost DK, and all i can say is that it is 10 times easyer. Maybe its the gear i got on my warrior or the stupidious threat generation on my DK, but it stay`s easy. I dont want to be bothered with 30 seconds of marking anymore and then kill the mobs in 10 seconds if i can just run in and let them dps them all down.

Problem: Instances too easy. The reason i have cancelled my account now

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by lota7
    Yay! 1 noob down, tons more to go
    *Giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfoot82
    This is the term I've been hearing way too much these day's IMO. especially with DK tanks. ( but others as well don't worry)

what heck appened to tactics? and marking for that matter, most people dont even mark these days, it's really handy when everyone attacks everything...I know AOE is more of standard these days but people just run into bosses without any plan at all (sure 5 mans arent that complicated) but I ran with a DK last night who did the instance 4 times, and still didn't know he had to move with the cold debuff in the nexus dragon boss... in the end he blamed me for sucky healing.

Anyone else experience this? sure guild runs are perfect but somethimes they arent available .

btw u got 540+ spelpower...
    no wonder u cant keep tanks alive lol

Sometimes life is just about NUKING :P

Quote Originally Posted by burn
    And btw did u see the she is "67". dont think that any1 doing the 80 HC at 67 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskpally
    And btw did u see the she is "67". dont think that any1 doing the 80 HC at 67 :P
    mistake corrected, my appologies
    well tbh yeh at that level they dont have tank gear, so u cant concider DK as a tank at that level

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by burn
    That equals about +1000 healing
    With an average +/-2500 heal from Greater heal, plus the non-buffed +1000 healing, that comes down to +/- 3500 non-crit healing from one spell.

The average tank these days (suitable for starting zone instances) have about 9 to 11k HP, meaning a priest with +540 spellpower can easily heal for 1/3th it's health every gHeal cast.

(Priest Greater Heal (Rank 7, lvl68) on an average lvl70 tank)