blood/unholy spec arena

Hello fellow DK's,

So i just started a DK, lvl 65 atm.
    And i'd really like some advice from some more exp DK's who dinged 80 and playing pvp/arena ( in beta )

I have come up with the next pvp/arena build:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=000000000000

Iam playing the orc race.
    Why orc you think?

well here we get some extra dps from different angles:

1. Bloodfury wich give a nice ATP boost, and you wont get the 50% healing debuff anymore.

2 15% stun reduction.
    This together with on a pale horse ( 20% ) and maybe a meta gem wich involves stun reduction you almost hit ~40% stun reduction. This is ofc a usefull tool vs mainly rogues and maybe ret paladins.
    Besides, on deminishing returns stuns will be a joke.

3. Your pet does 5% more dmg from racial.

Now i havnt tried out the pets ( gargoyle and ghoul ) im wondering does the ghoul and gargoys put out some moderate dmg ?
    (Maybe using the glyph extra 20% dmg for pet strenght?)
    imo its only worth the talents when you can actually use your pet dps/ability's.

So i will use heartstrike alot in combination with obliberation.

Obliberation(OBL) vs scourge strike(SS) >?

Well OBL has way better dmg output then SS.
    But SS is shadowdmg so the mitigation from armor classes will lower the dmg of OBL.
    But i dont know if SS if way better then OBL, atleast OBL is way better vs cloth/leather Or does SS does even more dmg on cloth/leather because of the deseases ?
    Keep in mind the blood talents wich increase the bonus dmg from crits by almost 50%

So this spec combines high burst dps from melee and some added dps from pets ( while you are snared ect. )

Would this spec be viable ? or does is lack snare abilitys for arena ?
    was thinking to play with an resto shaman or holy paladin ( paladin can get rid of the snares on me.

PLaying the talents in blood now and i must say the burst dmg you can put out is pretty high.With maindmg comming from white strikes ( so that will be boosted by another 10% with talent in unholy )

Second part of the blood spec is the deathcoil talent, wich procs alot and gives your DC a 100% crit chance without loosing RP, besides it gets buffed by the talent in unholy ( if this works for heals also this is very nice, havnt tryed it yet )

Ive been playing lock before, had every season ratings above 2k so i know how to play arena/pvp

So lets put my questions on a short note:

1)Is using the pets usefull in arena ?

2)Is obliberate vs cloth/leather a better option then scourge strike ?

3)Would this be a viable spec, or did anyone tryed this out already ?

Any advice would be great!

Thnx for reading !

Re: blood/unholy spec arena

Think its an old specc =)

i think i'm going to try something like:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVzq...xuhZ0xZfMGh0bo

Edit: btw, i think DS will be more used then OBL but thats just me.

Deleted

Blood is only good for cleave setups and maybe 2x DPS 2on2 where you need loads of selfhealing. Go frost or deep unholy otherwise so you aint too relying on physical dmg.

greenmasheen

not saying this is a good spec, but if you were to go this route, not grabbing mark of blood is failsauce.