Cost of the engi mats for Mekgineer's Chopper?

Hi there,just a quick question:

Can anyone tell me for SURE the price of the mats the engineer has to buy to make the bike?

In wowhead it says this:

Salvaged Iron Golem Parts - 3000
    8 Goblin Machined Pistons - 8000
    1 Elementium-Plated Exhaust Pipe - 1500 (Limited Supply)

Are these the current prices for the mats?

Just asking because im not an engineer myself so i cant go and check the prices on the vendor,plus im waiting for a someone i know to get the last 6ks of rep to hit exalted...plus i heard the prices i listed before werent that high,might be a rumour so not sure about that.

So if any engineer around that has made a bike could let me know i would be most grateful,thanks.

BUY A JOCKSTRAP AND PLACE YOUR CELLPHONE IN IT, LADIES LOVE IT WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MANPOWER TO ANSWER CALLS FROM YOUR CROTCH.

Re: Cost of the engi mats for Mekgineer's Chopper?

those prices are correct from what i've been told
    If it bleeds we can kill it.

Yep, about right with the prices (reputation can possible change it).

It's actual more expensive than the Mammoth :-)

Correct and the Goblin isn't related to any faction.

Therefore; no discount.

That is correct. You buy those mats from the goblin near K3, and it totals 12,500g, which cannot be lowered through faction.

If you cannot craft it yourself, you'd best be incredibly careful about who you have craft it, as this requires you to fork over 12,500g and plenty of mats in order for them to make it for you.

That being said, If you are one of the first people on your server to get the bike, you can go ahead and turn off your whispers. My first ride through Dalaran managed to net me about 50 different people spamming me for rides.

Quote Originally Posted by Marudas
    That is correct. You buy those mats from the goblin near K3, and it totals 12,500g, which cannot be lowered through faction.

If you cannot craft it yourself, you'd best be incredibly careful about who you have craft it, as this requires you to fork over 12,500g and plenty of mats in order for them to make it for you.

That being said, If you are one of the first people on your server to get the bike, you can go ahead and turn off your whispers. My first ride through Dalaran managed to net me about 50 different people spamming me for rides.
    I freakin hated that, but its nice to show off, parking the bike near the main entrances while I crouched behind it like a badass warrior. I loved every moment of that though <3

Thanks for the replies guys.

Well hopefully this guy i know will get to exalted today or tomorrow at the most.

Blizz's policy on scamming has been more "tight" lately right?

I mean just in case i get scammed by this guy i assume i would get help from blizz.
    Problem is im in a spanish server and here people play a bit differently...meaning they slow as fuck to get rep and what not.
    So ill just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Thanks again for the info.
    BUY A JOCKSTRAP AND PLACE YOUR CELLPHONE IN IT, LADIES LOVE IT WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MANPOWER TO ANSWER CALLS FROM YOUR CROTCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad
    Dont forget the Titanium stuff.
    Yep got the 12 bars and copper bolts awaiting patiently in the bank

Kinda sad how so many eng people qq'ed over the bike during beta like "omg everyone's going to have one!" and now nearing 1 month and you only see maybe 1-2 per 2-3 days ;/

Really like my bike though, especially because i can jump off cliffs and take no damage! First thing I did when I got one is ride off the edge of dalaran... fun times

I think I was the first alliance on the server to get it, and I had SO MUCH FUN.

Yes, the whispers are annoying, but I had my standard "an engineer makes it... 12.5k g from vendor mats alone ... really fun!!"

MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Yeah, because people don't have money for it yet, and hopefully the very few Engineers left are refusing to make them for people.

So far, every one I've seen on SWC was ridden by an Engineer, so there's some hope, at least.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Yeah, because people don't have money for it yet, and hopefully the very few Engineers left are refusing to make them for people.

So far, every one I've seen on SWC was ridden by an Engineer, so there's some hope, at least.
    There will always be engineers willing to make and sell this. That just means that they will be making more money than they would be in a market where all the engineers were selling it since they will be the only supplier.

I know very few people in this game with so much pride...I guess would be the best word for it...in their profession that they would refuse a money making opportunity just because they feel the item should be BoP. Years and years engineers bitched because their profession was a dead end for money making and Blizzard finally gives you a golden ticket for cash making and what do you do with it? If you were not one of the engineers that bitched about not being able to make money with your profession, I guarantee you that there are plenty on your server that did.

I think it would be cool if it had been BoP...I could have cared less, but this is a HUGE money making opportunity which is something engineers have begged for for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    They're already being sold to people - hahaha!

As for the "only engineers should have one" comment you can shove up your butt - as a herba-alch I've gotten jack and shit in the expansion apart from the fact that now my pots/flasks sell even less because you can only gulp one each fight as well as the lessened need for them.

Suck on your choppers exhaust pipe you ivory tower idiot.
    "“I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by Haerdalis

As for the "only engineers should have one" comment you can shove up your butt - as a herba-alch I've gotten jack and shit in the expansion apart from the fact that now my pots/flasks sell even less because you can only gulp one each fight as well as the lessened need for them.

Suck on your choppers exhaust pipe you ivory tower idiot.
    Yeah, it's too bad you'll just keep making money hand over fist on flasks that people will always need while wearing your upgraded alch stone sipping on flasks that are stronger and last longer for you. What a pity.

I will make it if people give me the material + 12.5k gold.

Being a Gnome, it will be nice to skill up to 465 in Engineering

redblade

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    Years and years engineers bitched because their profession was a dead end for money making and Blizzard finally gives you a golden ticket for cash making and what do you do with it?
    You actually got it wrong mate.
    No mater how many people cryed about it, something as awesome as the bike is a special thing that brings pride to you, when you say: "look I'm an engeneer and look what I have!"
    Something that special and hot is not something you want to give everyone.

Gold is overrated. Sooner or later, anyone who wants it will have enough to afford one... And there will be a tiny world of motorcraft inside the world of warcraft, and these bikes are gonna go old and boring... And most engeneers will rather have a razzashi raptor than a pair of wheels that anyone will be able to have in time.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Marudas

No one ever whispered me:P The only thing different was someone in IF saying "GET TO DA CHOPPA" in /s and that was it pretty much. The rest of the mats is definately cheaper than 7500g so it's not more expensive than the mammoth:P