Deleted

Tailoring question

Tailoring
    The transmutation on Shadowcloth, Primal Mooncloth, Spellcloth has been removed.
    I dont understand what this means, what does it mean with removing the transmutation. Can anyone explain it?

Can anyone also explain why my previous post was deleted? It was with the same content as this one. What did i do wrong to have it deleted? And this is not my first post deleted without reason.

Deleted

Re: Tailoring question

I suspect that is a mistake and that is should say "The cooldown on the creation of Shadowcloth, Primal Mooncloth, Spellcloth has been removed."

As a friendly tip, if you have a question or complaint about one or more of your posts being deleted, it's probably better to PM a mod rather than post it openly.

its as the guy above me said the TBC CD's are gone u can make as many a su want now , since now we have the CD's for the wrath cloths now :S

Deleted

ok thanx for clearing it

Quote Originally Posted by Udeze
    As a friendly tip, if you have a question or complaint about one or more of your posts being deleted, it's probably better to PM a mod rather than post it openly.
    After i read all those useless and "good to be deleted" posts on this forum, but i see my question deleted, i dont pm that moderator. If this is the way they act, then my place is somewhere else.