Which is the easiest heroic to heal?

I'm just wandering which is the best starter heroic, were I can get my start off.
    Op is a myth.

Re: Which is the easiest heroic to heal?

Either Nexus or UK. I vote for UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Migerhorns
    I'm just wandering which is the best starter heroic, were I can get my start off.
    well.... any heroic can be easy imo ..... if you just leveled to 80 but have a tank that's epicced out... it'll be easy anyway

dont you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris
    Either Nexus or UK. I vote for UK.
    a resto shaman I grouped with seem to have a hard time main healing nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Kysonel
    well.... any heroic can be easy imo ..... if you just leveled to 80 but have a tank that's epicced out... it'll be easy anyway

dont you think ?
    some heroic's are harder than others. azjol nerub seemed to be difficult, but it could have been the group makeup

15+ Year Old Account

I also vote for UK. Was my first heroic to heal once I hit 80, and it wasn't hard, granted my tank was over 540 defense, so that helped quite a bit.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

15+ Year Old Account

my first heroic was heroic strat.

pretty easy

Yea UK is the easiest heroic i've been too and it was my first.

Can I get some reference stats from you guys?

I've healed heroic Strat with probably 1400 +healing and 190mp5 but obviously had a hard time keeping up.
    I have slightly better gear now with +1500 healing self-buffed and a little over 200 mp5.

I'm working on making the Moonshroud Robe and Moonshroud Gloves but it's still two weeks away as well as
    some reputation items. I'd like to start doing some heroics as most normal instance drops are side-grades
    now, but I also don't want to waste anyone's time in the game or get them saved to an instance and have
    the group disband.
    Last edited by matty; 2010-06-18 at 07:22 PM. Reason: :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jurio
    Either your tank sucked or your shaman sucked. There should be no reason why a shaman should have a hard time healing any heroic. Shamans are very good healers.

Deleted

Haven't done UK or Nexus. But as a Holy Paladin, heroic VH is Very easy. I healed it with 4-500ms with no problems at all.

i cant heal any heroic except strat <_< and i have even done the drake run thingie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurio
    As a resto Shaman, one of the first Heroics I did was nexus, I could not heal the last boss, gave up in the end. Went back the next day did it first try, tank barely took damage. Only thing I can think of was the tank was not moving, despite being told repeatedly to.

Nexus is easy as long as you MT does not stand still like a pleb
    VH is easy, as long as you know what each boss does.
    Strat just is easy
    UK is fairly straight forward, and should be no problem
    How much naar, could a naargaar naar, if a naargaar could gaarnaar

Quote Originally Posted by Migerhorns
    All depends on group make up, your class and the skill level of the players by your side really:

Paladin: wise I would have to say UK -> DTK -> VH -> Strat -> AN (if you have a shammy in your group for PC totems)

Cant really say for other classes but from running instances as ret and prot id definatly say UK is the one fresh 80's feel most comfortable in.

Just leave HoL & HoS till last unless your confident with aoe healing or beacon shock spamming

15+ Year Old Account

haven't done heroic UK but assuming they don't add anymore trash mobs i'd say that would be fairly easy considering their is really only one room where trash might be trouble. but i really know nothing about this stuff so yeah..

UK and Nexus have been really simple in my experiences so far.

I'm lucky enough to have a (mostly) dedicated group, consisting of myself, a Feral tank (who is very good), a S Priest and a Resto Shaman. We pug a single extra dps and away we go. The four of us have played together for a long time though, and to say that didn't work to our benefit would be a lie.

I have pugged both UK and Nex as well though, and had no real complaints with the runs ending in full clears.

Bottom line: UK and Nex are easy, as long as you have a half-competent tank and healer. You could toss a few terribad dps in, and still clear it, guaranteed.

With easy boss spawns, Heroic Violet Hold is really easy to heal.. and really fast