Ulduar changes are fine.

I see lots of angry threads and posts around saying: "Omfg dont nerf ulduar idiots ffs blizz". I would like to say that these changes are fine! Take a look at the latest ones - they nerf normal modes so that casual guilds will get further in Ulduar and they buff hard modes for those "pro" who want a challenge. They even buffed Algalon lol!
    If you don't like easiness and these nerfs, hard modes are made just for you.
    So stop this mindless QQing about easiness! And think about others who have got problems progressing in Ulduar just because they pay less attention to WoW in their live.
    Stop reading my sig, bro!

Re: Ulduar changes are fine.

With over 10 million people playing this game, if you would analyze trends or requirements, you would likely find at least dozen or more like over 20 different major pattern requirements for difficulty and content.

Right now the game serves one: casual.
    If instances had different levels (e.g. Normal 10-man, Normal 25-man, Challenging 10-man, Challenging 25-man, Heroic 10/25 man) probably those, who just felt fine with the first Ulduar tuning would not QQ here.

Many players who played wow for 2 years, know their class was shocked at Naxxramas. There was (and is to some extent) the fear that game will be made too easy.

We like playing Wow, we like the challenges.
    Wow should cater - with EACH content patch - to all different player times it "houses".

Repeating myself:

They nerfed 6 bosses our of 14, buffed 5 bosses between HardModes and Algalon, ALL of the 6 bosses nerfed, after 2 WEEKS of Ulduar, are SUPPOSED to be in FARM of every "Normal" raiding guild, ther's no fucking reason of whining because they nerfed Auriaya, Kologarn, Mimiron, Freya, because you ALREADY oneshot them, who cares if they are "weaker"? (if doing 5.5k instead 7k is that much of a weaker)

It isn't changing the fact that they should be in farm by everyone, and noone is even fucking mentioning that they buffed half of the Hardmodes plus Algalon himself, while noone in 25men have even been able to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gron
    Right now the game serves one: casual.
    As always, before stating something is too easy, too hard, or too whatever, link your Ulduar Achievement and let us show how casual are you to clear full Ulduar and have already half of the achievements done, because WoW is for casual, isn't it?

The positive and negative outcome of wotlk are determined by sales.
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

"after 2 WEEKS of Ulduar, are SUPPOSED to be in FARM of every "Normal" raiding guild"

If you say this, you are also trying to say that after 1-2 months when the farmed content is boring for everyone, Blizzard releases 3.2?

I think it will take another 6 months for Blizzard to release 3.2.

Also there is a wide spectrum of guilds in the game - catering to "all players need to see all content" might mean that they make bossess less and less challenging - which might even conflict with lore saying that these bossess are tough.

Deleted

non hardmodes = lots of guilds/people should be able to see them/content

hardmodes= hardcore raiding guilds/people should be able to see/do them

there´s nothing wrong with this. now the majority of people (casuals) is able to experience ulduar and those looking for a challenge will be satisfied too

My guild definitely isnt hardcore, but we have a good core group of raiders who worked hard to get 10 people together and downed Siege and some of Ante wing when ulduar first came out, when we finally did kill em it was a great sense of acomplishment.

We went in last night with a lesser group (one or two of our dps were barely naxx 10 geared), we completely messed up the XT pull (OT died at the first TT + LB, one of the add aoe'rs died at the first phase 2 etc.) but we still downed him on our first try :O

I'm glad we got them down before the nerf bat hit.