Leveling a druid.

So, i have an 80 orc hunter, but i got bored of him so i wanted to reroll.

I have a 48 druid. i leveled to 38 specced feral, respecced, and leveled to 48 balance.

I wanted to know, what would be the easier spec to level with?

Also, how are you druids doing in PvE and PvP, should i even level my druid, or level my 43 mage or 30 rogue? :P

greenmasheen

Re: Leveling a druid.

it used to be back in vanilla wow that bear form was the best way to level... thats the way i leveled -_-

but i think now its more personal preferance. resto being the longest way to level.

feral there is no downtime and amazing survivability

balance is pretty good but gear is more important and you might find urself oom a lot.

there is a post on the first page of the druid forums that is called "lvling a druid"
    please read it before creating a new post called "leveling a druid"

I read the other thread about leveling a druid, but I have a different question then him, and I haven't gotten an answer about how they do at 80

80 for what Pvp ? Pve ?

Pvp wise it would seem
    Rouges
    mages
    druids

from your list but i find a druid really versitille so it wouldnt be a bad idea if you lvled him

and look at lvling a druid it explains everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Jambin
    Also, how are you druids doing in PvE and PvP, should i even level my druid, or level my 43 mage or 30 rogue? :P
    As what spec?

For PvE it doesn't really matter - all specs are actually doing very well in PvE - you'll see druid tanks able to tank anything out there, good Balance druids able to top the DPS on many fights, and Resto druids are extremely versatile and capable now (and once the CoH nerf comes will likely top the meters IMO).

For PvP, I think Resto is really struggling, but not entirely certain about Feral and Balance...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!