Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Blue posts, The Craft of War: BLIND

wow that video was good. This is another one i found...he uses mostly normal game stuff but some of the same cool animations towards the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNBWgMpSCU0

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...48716&sid=1#31

Thanks Leonzo for getting this out to us

Quote Originally Posted by endahl
    It's a nice video, but it doesn't seem to be made with WoW. The lighting model and animation has been done in an external program to which the author has probably exported the models (this can be done with, for instance, WoWModelViewer). It's skillfully done, but it crosses the line from machinima to 3D animation with pre-fabricated models.
    "There are some great machinimas created by fans and at one point I thought about making a machinima as well but animation is what I do and I decided to use my skills in making something"

To me this says that they were thinking of making a machinima, but went with external animation tools, since that's what they use for their job. So I don't think they're claiming this as machinima, but I could be wrong

Deleted

Awesome video...

I had almost forgotten what a rogue should be... :'(

Thank you so much ! :-*

15+ Year Old Account

Love video,amazing,please blizzard,watch it and make my BE rogue move similar :-*

Wonger13

Someone has a hard on for his blood elf...

where did the video go? it says it is no longer available

Absolutely amazing. Your song choice is a perfect, absolutely flawless compliment to your artwork, and even adds a flavor to it that another song may have missed.

As a rogue player among my favorites, I have seen these battles (more than SSing and eviscerating =P ) played out in my own head countless times, and I always wished I could find a way to bring the true beauty and agility of the class to life. You have done that and more. Your storyline (whether on purpose or just due to the date of production on this video) brings back the old school feel of pre-BC, which most veterans would tell you is most welcome. There is an innate rivalry and understanding beyond the obvious between both rogues in this video which I find astounding, seeing as you are working with WoW skins, regardless of however modified they may be.

I look forward to any future videos you spring out of that fantastically artistic mind of yours. As much as I would love to see Blind2, if I may be bold enough to give advice, come back to it later after another class or two Keep 'em on their toes wanting more. I also think you would do very well with comedy if you so wished. You do a great job of capturing the emotion and mood of the scene.

P.S Bloodfang always was my favorite armor set

Absolutely THE BEST Machinma I've ever seen!

Simply amazing.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

Machinima nextgen! Best animation work I've ever seen in a WoW movie.. I tip my hat for you sir.

It's not a machinimas, it's an animation with WoW model & decors.

But it's still (more?) amazing... Maybie he'll get a job at blizzard with this ;D

I have to agree with everyone in here. The best I've ever seen.

That video was astonishing. That's all i can really say about it.

Incredible video, saved permanently just like the Tales of the Past series.

WOW

Nothing more to say then that! your freaking talented and I hope to see other video like this!

Maybe with a bloodelf pally tanking this time with some taunt use, it will be easier to your rogue to kill her lol

No seriously it's really great!! and I'm waiting to see more! all my friend will see that video for sure ;D

P,S: Yeah Blizzard , u have to hire him no choice!!! let's make a petition so he got hire! ;D

toward the end when the BF rogue took off her bloodfang hood...

how the hell was it made??????? the aninmation on the mask is sooo smooth like she was actually wearing it instead
    of pasting it on like in game characters.

Beautyful peice of work, best i ever seen, wounderfull story, movement, flawless realy!

If u can find a way to continue to do this wounderfull films i am sure u will make peaple like me and others very happy

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep
    Blizzard: Hire this guy for your animation team.
    ^
    This

Absolutely amazing video.. keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more like this

Deleted

wow, i have no idea how did you do this but it was so amazingly cool
    those animations were so smooth and ..., wow i want them ingame