Healing for paladins

Hello,

Iam playing Holy paladin on Drak'Thul realm in its currect top aliance guild( We are not hardcore top guild, just most of top guilds transfered )

Whats missing to us in content is malygos 25(didnt even start trying) and sartharion with any drakes alive(too no attempts)

I would like to know from other holy paladins what are their UB stats, and how are you doing in healing. If you are tophealers in raid, or if you see yourself at the bottom of healing recount. I mean average, on boss fights, i know that some tactics fits more some classes and some to other, so just average)

Thank

My status: 1970sp, 100mp5, 32% holy crit, 13% haste, 19300 mana. Iam average first/second in healing recount on bosses, more second.

In my opinion holy paladins gained some nice utilities in wotlk and its not just flashspam nowdays, what do you think?

Re: Healing for paladins

I find my self 1st or 2nd under another Holy Pally. We did gain nice utilities...

I use seal of light and judge as much as possible.

Keep beacon on MT, or on myself in some situations.

good stuff

Re: Healing for paladins

First or second always, UB stats in sig (bit higher SP due to better leg enchant now).

Oh and the changes to holy paladin healing are absolutely phenomenal. Beacon, Sacred shield, new judgement system, divine plea, in some cases hand of sacrifice - we're really awesome now.