Is unholy easier to tank with?

I'm currently Frost spec and loving all the midigation i get in the tree, but when it comes to tanking groups im finding it stressfull to hold aggro because im mostly waiting on Howling Blast to CD. I usually open with D&D then IT > Pest. then howling blast. But i just feel as if i dont have enough control. Is unholy easier to tank with?

Re: Is unholy easier to tank with?

Next patch the cooldown on Howling Blast is removed, so keep that in mind.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

After IT>PS you should really throw a pestilence before your howling blast. That way your howling does double damage on your off targets.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Next patch the cooldown on Howling Blast is removed, so keep that in mind.
    Pestilence is also losing it's CD, which means you can spread diseases when you want and still get death runes! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Firkraag
    After IT>PS you should really throw a pestilence before your howling blast. That way your howling does double damage on your off targets.
    He is pesting. I believe the rotation he's referring to is:

Dnd->it->pest->blood tap->hb

clicky for armory

i think unholy is easier, yes.

dnd, it, ps, pest, unholy blight (if youy have leftover RP from last pull, but it will be reduced to 40 RP soon so you will be able to use it here 100% of the time, or sooner). and everything is STUCK to me. after that i just SS main target, blood boil, if mob is still alive dnd again and that should kill any pull in any hero unless your dps sucks completely, amazingly bad