Lower CD on treants and starfall?

Treants and starfall ar both really good spells. I use them as much as i can in BG's, because thats the only way i can survive 1v1(we all know we suck in pvp atm).

But, the CDs are way to long to be usable, or "spammable", and they are the only spells we can truly own someone. For example, rogues imo, dont have any cds anymore. Vanish, sprint, cloak of shadows got like 1-2 min cd, wich they use all the time.
    Starfall and treants having 3 min, wich i cant use as much as rouges or any other char. And i cant really say any class having such cd anymore on their talents, well shamans having their wolves on 3 min cd, but they can do much much more than Treants.

So my suggestion to improve the pvp for balance druids is to lower cd on Treants and Starfall by the maximum of 1 minute. It would really be helpful, and i hope blizz will do something about these spells. Anyone agree?

Re: Lower CD on treants and starfall?

I agree. Lower the CD to 1 minute if they lower the damage by a factor of 3. You choose.

maybe you just have to admit that the balance tree is not made for PVP purpose.. on the oposite of let's say.. mm.. maybe.. i'm not sure.. could i say.. 2cents.. ROGUES where it's not even a PVP spec they have but a whole freaken PVP class all the way..

The boys in blue did say they didn't and won't work on 1v1 class balance..

Knowing that all u have to do is lvl up an OP pvp class to feel well in the pants or keep on playin what you like (if you still can..)

yea, the famous combat pvp spec is rockin the arena right now

Something must be done for both of them, be it CD or something else. Treants are a nice damage boost... assuming they don't get oneshotted by aoe because their health is so pityful compared to spirit wolves.

Well it not gonna work many ppl gonna say omg moonkins are OP and we need to nerf them . It would be nice if the treants would have increased hp and dmg then i can forget about starfall ( still OP ^^)

idk, 2 minute is pretty short for treants cd

its not really one of by biggest complaint

i did wish they have a glyph for treants though......

something like:

Glyph of the Eternal Green
    Major Glyph
    Increase the cooldown of your Force of Nature by 2 minutes. Your Force of Nature spell lasts an extra 15 seconds and summons an extra treants.

or

Glyph of the Sentinel
    Major Glyph
    Your Force of Nature spell has a 15% chance of summoning an Ancient Seninel instead.

The Ancient Sentinel has 2 abilities: A nature base melee attack and Natural Armour, a castable buff on a target that last 10 seconds and it regenerates 1% of target's health every 2 seconds and increase the target's armour by 2%
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"