Warlock pet health increase in 3.0.8 = 1 hp

Yes, thats the thruth. It's not the whole thruth but anyways.

Way to go BLIZZARD!

Re: Warlock pet health increase in 3.0.8 = 1 hp

I don't know where he gets the "it worked for us but not on live" part. Pets had the same health on the PTR and everyone was saying HELLO OUR PETS HEALTH HASNT CHANGED.

This has just now occured to them?

It's gonna be hot fixed:

We plan on hotfixing the warlock pet health. I don't want to throw around any more numbers because it's going to depend a lot on lock gear and talents.

Unfortunately sometimes things work differently between our servers and live. It's a bug and we will get it fixed.

We made a lot of changes in this patch so there are going to be some bugs. You have our apologies for them, but WoW is a very large game. Please let's not handle every bug through this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

SO this health is just for a fel hunter..from everything that I have seen..wow fel puppy has just as much health as a fel guard...whats wrong with that pic?

It's pretty bad you actually have to hotfix 2 seemingly easy pieces of code you initially implemented to take care of problems you left in from before.

I'm just happy that having a patch on the PTR for so many week has payed off. I've patched a fair few systems in my time, but I have never ever had one of the many changes in a patch simply not being applied.

I mean, that just has to take skill being able to code a patch in such a way that some of the changes you made to the code, and tested on the test realm, just doesnt go live. Do they flag some of it with "must be blizzard employee to work"? I'm curious.

Deleted

Hihih I am laughing my butt off here, apparently this bug has been reported already several weeks ago on PTR and they didn't even manage to check if it's true! It's just sometimes so amazing what people can screw up ^^

That aside, I am eagerly waiting for the hotfix

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    Hihih I am laughing my butt off here, apparently this bug has been reported already several weeks ago on PTR and they didn't even manage to check if it's true! It's just sometimes so amazing what people can screw up ^^

That aside, I am eagerly waiting for the hotfix
    Here's for hoping they overtune the hotfix and give them around 16k increase!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Noddie
    Here's for hoping they overtune the hotfix and give them around 16k increase!
    I am a little worried that they didn't mention which pets actually get buffed. It could be that not all of them do. I rely on my Imp a lot since I am destro and at the moment Imp dies just way too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    I am a little worried that they didn't mention which pets actually get buffed. It could be that not all of them do. I rely on my Imp a lot since I am destro and at the moment Imp dies just way too easily.
    I was under the impression that it was for all the warlock pets, including Doomguard and Infernal.

Deleted

I was under the impression that it was for all the warlock pets, including Doomguard and Infernal.
    Never expect anything from Blizzard unless they have literally said that themselves.

Infernal got lots of HP already and huge dmg after WotLK.

confirmed... i had my doomguard at 36k hp all buffed up

*edit* fellpuppy is still at 10k hp and thats only cause i have 24k (((
    More pew pew less QQ

15+ Year Old Account

my felguard was like at 9.9 unbuffed, i'll check better this evening.

did you have some screenshot about the pet health?

Nothing has changed... Looking forward to the hotfix..
    Hear this voice from deep inside
    It’s the call of your heart
    Close your eyes and you will find
    Passage out of the dark (C)

the health of all my pets did not increase at all

I reported this bug days before this patch went live and got flamed/ignored.

By the way, he probably didn't gain 1 HP at all. The only thing that changed was the Felguard losing some scaling. With 797 Stamina, every pet had the same HP from old Live to 3.0.8 except the Felguard, who lost ~600 HP.

Oh yeah, I also reported the Ritual of Summoning bug, but was also flamed/ignored. Looks like Ghostcrawler DOESN'T read everything, or they would have been aware.

logged in today and my fellhunters hp is at 19k!!! ;D. I have 25k unbuffed so thats what resulted in this change, woot! my pet actually tanks long enough to get a fear of now lmao. nice job blizz
    More pew pew less QQ

Deleted

I just checked my pets: imp went from ~8k to 11.7k, voidwalker has ~20k, and infernal has ~25k Note that I am not demonology and I am not epic geared either... That is a huge freaking buff!