Thread: JC+Enchanting

JC+Enchanting

I rlly want to have both of those proffesions.
    I have considered to take JC+mining. But if it is possible to lvl both JC+Enchanting in a not to costy way, please tell me.

Any tips or ideas?

Re: JC+Enchanting

If you don't want to spend a lot of money, going JC & Enchanting are not the way to go. I would put them just under BS as the 2nd/3rd most costly profession to level. Enchanting you might be able to level if you aquire all the mats, but JC is going to be costly.

I've leveled JC and enchanting on my mage. While it wasn't imposable, it did take a lot of time and a fair bit of money. You normally do something like:

stack of ore -> bars and gems -> rings -> dust -> enchants for strangers

If you're lucky, you'll get a few points in each and an ungrateful customer. (Darn cheapskates...no tip..)

Way better taking mining+JC then? =)

Or...What 2nd proffesion should I get if I take enchanting as the first?

And, any way to make enchanting+JC to dont cost thousands of gold. Some matematic genious who can calculate? :-X

Try leveling mining with jc, save all the jewelry, then drop mining for enchanting, maybe. That is, if you'd rather spend time mining than gold buying mats.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I don't know what its like on your server, but on mine, I have a very hard time selling cut gems. With the new method of getting recipes by purchasing with tokens from the daily quests, rep, heroic bosses, drops from mobs, and bought with the WG things, its very easy for all JC to have the good recipes. The undercutting is insane. I have to undercut and put my time in to 24 hours, and 12 hrs on weekends. People seem to want to buy when an item duration is on short and lowest cost.

I doubt you can make money by buying uncut gems, cutting, and re-listing for much of a profit. Even metas have a ton of competition.

I have mining and JC...I prospect the saronite ore, and cut the blues I get so they are free and 100% profit when I cut them. Check the AH too, to see what gems are selling for, because some uncut gems sell for more than the cut ones. Trainer recipe gems are worthless.

If you want enchanting, go with herb, mining, or skinning as your other profession to make money in order to pay for enchanting mats.

This is my experience at least. I have an alt with 360 enchanting, but enchanting mats are really freaking expensive right now, so the mats I get from DEing greens are saved to get enchants for my main. A 20 stack of infinite dust on my server is 100 gold right now.

I don't know nothing about AH prices. Can anyone make a list for me so I can check how much those items cost on my server PLEASE FOR Both ench andJC, and maybe mining? Etc= chaotic meta should cost ---> 150g on sellprice

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Eboncor
    I've leveled JC and enchanting on my mage. While it wasn't imposable, it did take a lot of time and a fair bit of money. You normally do something like:

stack of ore -> bars and gems -> rings -> dust -> enchants for strangers

If you're lucky, you'll get a few points in each and an ungrateful customer. (Darn cheapskates...no tip..)
    You can buy a cheap green from AH and enchant it repeatedly, even with the same enchant so don't have to look for strangers :P

Anyone can make a list so I can check how much Ench+JC stuff should cost?
    (So I dont lvl JC or Enchanting, and then fond out its underpriced)

Like..Etc.

-Dragon's eye should cost 300g
    -Star dust should cost 3g per stack

15+ Year Old Account

Depends on your server and its population.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!