Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best DK tanking weapon

Quote Originally Posted by danzaedge
    inevitable defeat is the best dk 2h tanking weapon second woudl be deaths bite
    Just wonder, why Death's Bite, not Jawbone?

Quote Originally Posted by danzaedge
    inevitable defeat is the best dk 2h tanking weapon second woudl be deaths bite
    Wrong, BoH is superior to Death's Bite. BoH has agility, and Death's Bite has none. Inevitable Defeat is better than BoH if you need the exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cûr
    ...Inevitable Defeat is better than BoH if you need the exp.
    as a tank you always need expertise as reaching the cap is not possible in a normal fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cûr
    Wrong, BoH is superior to Death's Bite. BoH has agility, and Death's Bite has none. Inevitable Defeat is better than BoH if you need the exp.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?compare
    use it

id take deaths bite over BOH any day
    dont matter cuz i have Inevitable Defeat so i dont need to look for another weapon

Quote Originally Posted by bujaberry
    as a tank you always need expertise as reaching the cap is not possible in a normal fashion.
    This is also wrong. I'll log out in my max tps set tomorrow and post a screenshot just for you. With Garg rune forge and sigil its easy to stay 540 def and maximize expertise. Just b/c you haven't done it, or you can't, doesn't mean it cant be done friend. Stop spouting your opinion as truth.

I feel bad for DK's who read these forums and take posts by some of you people as "experts".

If you want opinions by people who know what they are talking about there are better TANKing forums, you just need to know how to SPOT them. Misinformation is not well tolerated there and usually moderated pretty quickly.

In a side note, could we DKs please have more than just MACES as our best 2H tanking weapons?

I would so much prefer an axe or sword with the BoH stats on it or something comparable.

I hate using maces. I really do, I don't know why, but it seems far more fitting to me that a tank would use a big ass axe or sword to cut a swath through the opposition than swing a big hammer. Just my personal preference.
    <==== B Team Raider: probably not welcome in your group.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablomortis
    In a side note, could we DKs please have more than just MACES as our best 2H tanking weapons?

I would so much prefer an axe or sword with the BoH stats on it or something comparable.

I hate using maces. I really do, I don't know why, but it seems far more fitting to me that a tank would use a big ass axe or sword to cut a swath through the opposition than swing a big hammer. Just my personal preference.
    I kinda have to agree with ya there. Something other than maces might be nice.
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

Agreed, maces suck. I don't even really like axes, I want a nice 2H sword to tank with. I'd prefer the look of 2 1h swords, but I can't have my cake and eat it too

cooms

inevitable defeat is easily the best 2h DK tanking wep.
    agility = dodge and armor
    high stam
    high str
    tons of expertise = threat
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40406

Quote Originally Posted by Potence
    Agreed, maces suck. I don't even really like axes, I want a nice 2H sword to tank with. I'd prefer the look of 2 1h swords, but I can't have my cake and eat it too
    Don't forget Polearm enthusiasts!
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

i'm a polearm enthusiast, if you know what i mean.