Priority List of JC Patterns?

I just recently leveled JC up to 440. I do the JC daily everyday but I don't know which pattern I should go for first. So, does anyone have a list of which patterns someone should go for in a particular order?
    http://titansgrip.wordpress.com/ - warrio secks nome

Re: Priority List of JC Patterns?

Try to avoid getting the patterns that everyone else already has, until you get the lesser known (but still desired) patterns.
    Say no to racism, say no to blizzard!!!

Why do you want to buy them anyway? I just bought the gems and the Dragon's Eye patterns I needed for myself. Sold the rest on the AH.
    Even on my low-populated realm, there are enough people who learned the patterns.

Depends on what you're looking for, to make money or what not. I only bought patterns that I would use, or my friends. I just save up my tokens now. Sitting between 20-30.

Don't buy any, use them for PvE gear

the red gem cuts seem to sell the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Don't buy any, use them for PvE gear
    With a solid prospecting routine along with deals with other jewelcrafters, you could easily buy the Dragon's Eyes from the ah, still having money to spare. My experiences and spreadsheet from pre-3.0.8 told me I would make about 50% profit, which can be very nice if you got some money to invest in ores and mates willing to do the cuts you don't know yet.